“EXCELLENT Customer Service”

Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #21 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“EXCELLENT Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

FRAN from front desk has excellent service skills. Very polite, easy to talk to, patient and easy going. HAS a great smile and greeted me every Morning . Id recommend this hotel especially IF you coming for the LSU game; GREAT Area for that

• Stayed October 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. Ms. Fran works very hard to keep all of our guests happy and greets all of them with great hospitality. We are very proud to have her as part of our team and will continue to strive to achieve this level of satisfaction for all our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was first hotel in the state of Lousiana while visiting from California on business. I just want to say everyone was friendly and very helpful.....from Fran and Kinjal at the front desk, to Richard, one of the friendliest hotel managers....to the bartender/server Vu.....who always remembered my name Anna and greeted me by name everytime I came in to dine. Everyone went above and beyone to make sure that I was happy with my stay. The rooms were very clean and had an updated feel with hard wood floors, and new flat screen tvs were an extra. The bathroom was very unique with the triple shower heads that made for a very relaxing shower. The chefs made me the best crab cakes and shrimp alfredo this side of Chicago...not to mention the portions were large & yummy!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We specialize in southern hospitality with flavors from around the world and we are so happy to see that your first stop in Louisiana showcased this hospitality for all of our departments. I trust everything went well on your trip back to California and we will get to see you next time you are in Baton Rouge for business or pleasure.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had a very good trip. The front desk helped me out with any needs that I had. Overall a very nice stay. Fran at the front desk went above and beyond for me! I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, we are very happy to see that we took care of all your requirements, it is something the desk excels at and Ms. Fran takes great pride in assisting the guests in any way she can. Hopefully we get to see you soon on your next trip to Baton Rouge.
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel has a very interesting decor as the interior corridors and rooms almost feel castle like. Its a neat place to stay, comfortable and clean. The best part is the helpful staff who are very friendly and well trained. Fran has checked me in several times and Alex Dupuis, the front desk manager is always very helpful. If you are staying in or near Baton Rouge, I would definitely recommend as you are close to dining, shopping and downtown.

Room Tip: Look for the remodeled rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors where they are designed as a castle like feel...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, we are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. The staff at the hotel really appreciate your kind words and comments as they take great pride throughout the hotel, going above and beyond the guest's expectations. Once again we thank you for the recommendation and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Baton Rouge.
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The week of 10/4-10/10/13 was the most pleasurable time our organization has spent at a hotel. The entire staff made exemplary efforts to accommodate our needs. It was a joy working with Rebekah and Richard organizing our event. Rebekah, Richard and his staff (Priscilla, Vu, Bonnie, Grant, and Fran) were second to none always asking if our needs had been met and offered any and all help to make our stay and event the success it was. I could not have worked with a more kind, professional and personable crew! Negative comments were minimal mainly pertained to rooms on the interstate side of building and the noise and suites not having double beds, only kings. I will definitely recommend this facility and staff to anyone. Should we be fortunate to hold our seminar in Baton Rouge again, this hotel will absolutely be our choice. Again, an excellent rating is not enough! Great! Lily Lieux, SSLREA Secretary

Room Tip: Rooms on interstate side were a little noisier than north side. Our travelers like suites with doub...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, we are thrilled to see that you seminar was enjoyed by so many people, the staff thoroughly enjoyed having you and your group at the hotel and it was most definitely their pleasure in providing whatever requirements and when ever possible exceeding the expectations of your guests and attendees.
We wish we could move ourselves further from the interstate!! and wherever possible allocate away from this side of the hotel. We look forward to your next visit and please do come see us soon, the staff will be very happy to see you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I checked in to the Radisson as a first time guest last weekend. My first impression of the hotel was that it had an odd outdoor appearance but piqued my interest. The interior design was modern and somewhat artsy. Our room was very clean, quiet and I especially liked the fact that there was laminate flooring in the rooms instead of unsanitary carpet. My overnight stay was without incident and the morning I departed for my 3 hour drive back home, I noticed that my tire was flat. Upon going back to the check-in counter to ask for the name of a local tire shop to fix up my tire, the general manager, Mr. Howe, overheard my situation and offered his assistance. Mr. Howe and Christopher (housekeeping staff) actually took out my spare tire, changed it for me and aired it up! That is service! Help like that is not easy to come by these days, and Mr. Howe & Chris definitely outdid themselves. I wouldnt hesitate booking here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, we are very appreciative of your comments regarding the hotel and that you enjoyed your time with us. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to achieve guest satisfaction and I know how hard and expensive it can be to find a mechanic on a game weekend or any other Sunday for that matter. If we can fix a problem for a guest then we will definitely do that for them. As Christopher (our Houseman) said we are indeed a Full Service Hotel!!.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Baton rouge and exceeding the guest expectations in any way we can.
Shreveport
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This place is amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was immaculate. The shower in the room was so wonderful I'm thinking about having one just like it put in my home. Our room faced the highway and we never heard the first noise from it. Like slot of people we were there for the LSU game and the hotel was very quiet. I was surprised since there was a bar in the front and our room wasn't far from it. Great location close to everything. Love this place and can't wait to go back for our next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Radisson Baton Rouge, we truly do appreciate your comments and that despite the busy weekend we managed to exceed your expectations. Being the closest full service hotel to LSU, we work very hard at providing everything our guests need to create a relaxing game day environment that everyone can enjoy. Please do contact me direct at the hotel or email robert.howe@cajunlodging for any future bookings and I assure you of my fullest commitment to making your next stay just as memorable and we look forward to seeing you very soon.