“fran is awesome at customer service”

Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #28 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Fran was very helpful over the phone when I booked this room last Friday and then provided great follow-up service with breakfast coupons, great room selection, able to handle all my needs and my dog's special health needs. She has a great personality, a can do attitude and always a warm friendly smile when people come to the front desk for help or checking in. I would definitely stay at the Radisson Baton Rouge again due to her personally.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We are very proud of our front desk and its above and beyond attitude to our guests right from the 1st phone call to check out and I am Glad to see Ms. Fran continued this excellence. We hope to see you again in the very near future and look forward to catering to your and your pets requirements.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The radisson Baton Rouge is a nice, clean hotel that's well located. The highlight of the establishment is the bubbly awesome front desk clerk, Fran. Her alone should boost the star level of this place by one star at least. Thank you Fran for making our stay a great one.

• Stayed: September 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, we are very happy to see that our superstar Front Desk Agent Fran made your stay so much more memorable and that you enjoyed your stay with us. She does indeed appear to be on a mission to raise our star rating :) and her reputation is growing fast. Once again we thank you for choosing the Radisson Baton Rouge and we look forward to making your next stay just as memorable.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

made sure my stay was pleasant and gave me great dinning areas to eat at with my wife and by visiting baton rouge for the first time I was real impress great job Radission! I will be sure to tell everyone that I know that traveling in the baton rouge area to stayed their night at you guys hotel

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We are very pleased to see that Ms Fran took the time to make sure your stay was above expectations and gave you good tips on local dining. We are very proud of the front desk's above and beyond attitude to our guest's satisfaction and that they have the willingness to do everything they can to help the guest and their requests. Thank you once again for your time and we hope to see you and your friends in the very near future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I would like to say thank for the support Ms.Fran gave to men and our sevice men on 25 August 2013. She was very helpful and respectful to us and we will always stay at the Radisson when we come to Baton Rouge and will recommend the hotel to our military. Keep up the good work Ms. Fran. The room was great and also ask how was my room in stay GREAT!! Thank u again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see Ms Fran took care of our military so well. We thank you for your service and sacrifice so that we have the freedom to be able to do our jobs and will always welcome you or your comrades back anytime. We are also happy to see you enjoyed our facilities and took the time to share your experiences on here. The Radisson Baton Rouge looks forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town and is always here to help in any way we can.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I traveled to Baton Rouge for surgery and stayed at the Radisson for a week. It was an awesome place to stay. The rooms were clean and fresh. The food is awesome and the staff is most friendly and helpful. A lady by the name of Fran was especially nice and accommodating. I give Fran 5 stars, an excellent rating, for going out of her way to make sure I was comfortable during my stay at the Radisson in Baton Rouge, LA. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Geoff H.

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, We are very happy you chose the our hotel for your recuperation from your surgery and that our facilities and the staff, with Fran in particular, took such good care of you and trust all is still going well with your recovery. We look forward to seeing you very soon and once again thank you for your kind words and taking the time to tell people about the Radisson Baton Rouge.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I travel to Baton Rouge to meet my soon to husband family. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Fran with a smile who works the front desks. She was really nice and gave myself and my guy direction on how to get to places around the city. We stay on the first floor and my room was always clean. The room lay out was great. I loved the round chair in the room. The bed was nice and comfortable. This hotel is located right off of the highway in Baton Rouge which was great because we traveled the highway the whole 5 days we were there.

Room Tip: I think if you have a little extra money you should stay on the 4th Floor. It is so Awesome its like...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and I hope all the planning is going well. The hotel and all of our staff appreciate your kind words and we are especially pleased to see that, yet again, Fran took such good care of you and pointed you in the right direction for where to go in Baton Rouge. We hope to see you again in the very near future and thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Radisson Baton Rouge.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I travel to Baton Rouge for business and stay at this Radisson every few months. It is a great location right off the interstate and is easy to get to. It never fails that when I walk in and Fran is working the front desk she always greets me with a beautiful smile and makes me feel welcome, like we are old friends, as do all the front desk staff. The rooms are nice and the showers are awesome. Robert, the manager is also very accommodating to our needs as we rent out the meeting room regularly. The bistro has very good food for breakfast and lunch. I will continue using this hotel for my Baton Rouge stays, especially with Fran and team at the front desk!!! Keep up the great job!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We are continually striving to be better and to provide above and beyond service to all of our guests, but we are especially happy when regular repeat custom decides to spread the good word and let people know about our hotel, its features and our services. We are very happy to be able to provide your meeting, catering and room requirements.
Your kind words regarding the staff and Fran, in particular, are greatly appreciated by all of the staff as they regularly look at the site to see if they get a name mention.
Once again thank you for the review and your continued business and we hope to see you again very soon for your next set of meetings.