Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Baton Rouge Marriott(Baton Rouge)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewssleep numberlaminate floorsfront deskbeds were very comfortablelsu football gamevushowerinterstatebatonfilouisianaconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I just checked out of the Radisson this morning. I am a very freuqent business traveler- over 200 nights/year. I am a Carlson Gold member and tried this hotel due to the latest promotion. I am very glad that I did. This was one of the best stays that I've had in the last few years. I was a bit surprised because the outside of the hotel was nothing special- in fact it looked more like a cheap motel that was right next to the highway. Then I walked in and saw the lobby- which was OK but nothing great. So I was thinking it was going to be bad. But then I went to the 4th floor and opened the door to one of the executive suites. I found it to be very spacious, modern, well appointed, and most importantly- clean! The room also had hardwood floors and a very modern shower. And if you are concerned about highway noise, you do not have to worry. My room was facing the highway and I never once heard any of the traffic, as this place is very well insulated. I can also say that the hotel staff were all very pleasant and went above and beyond the norm to ensure I had a great stay. Breakfast was very good and I had no issues with the wireless internet. So it was a very positive experience, and I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

For a traveling worker i look forward to staying there every week, huy vu the best bar tender i ever met, alex the best and kindess front desk women ever known

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thanks for commending our employees; they love to read positive comments. Alex and Huy have been outstanding employees and are a great representation of our organizational culture. Alex and Huy were recently awarded Customer Service Awards from our Corporate Office based on customer feedback. So, thanks again for sharing!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great place to stay! Be sure to get a room on the back side away from the interstate noise. Good restaurant. Room was great. Staff very friendly. They were renivating rooms on our floor at time of stay but very quiet and no issue at all. All workers were very polite. The pool area was very nice!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Deena, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and more thrilled that our "upkeep" did not disturb you. We hope you will remember the Radisson during your next visit to Baton Rouge.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed here one night when I was there for the USBC national tournament. The room as nice and clean, bed was comfy, no problem sleeping. The AC was a little loud in our room and sometimes it had trouble cooling down the room to real cold, but still ok. We didn't try the buffet, but others who stayed there said it was pretty good and was complimentary. I would stay here again if I go to Baton Rouge, especially for the rate, one of the cheaper hotels we found and right off the highway, easy access to whereever you want to go in Baton Rouge. Tough to beat for the price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thanks Stuart!! We have absolutely enjoyed the USBC Bowlers this year. I hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Attended a Conference at Radisson a few months ago and fell in love with the unique decor, comfy beds, and excellent customer service. The room was very clean and featured "wood floors instead of carpet"!! Great choice!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

ReRe, we pride ourselves on cleanliness and comfort. Thanks for recognizing our greatest features and sharing such a postive comment with others. We hope you will visit us again!