“Great Experience!”

Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We were on our way back from TX to NY to visit family, and decided to stay here the first night (11/4). To our delight, this was the best night of sleep we've had in years! The beds/pillows were comfy, the staff was more than pleasant, and the walls were not thin. Could I be emailed the name and model of the mattress/pillow? Me and my wife would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ipalomo1082
PatHaynes, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel - Baton Rouge. Guest service is our focus and providing a unique guest experience is our mission. Please tell your friends and family that when travel brings them to Baton Rouge, the Radisson is the only place to stay. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Baton Rouge. Pat Haynes, Front Desk Manager/Manager On Duty

Reviewed October 11, 2011

everyone was so nice. This was my first trip to Baton Rouge and we just stop at the first nice looking place as close to the LSU stadium we could find. Bret was really helpful. Made sure all our needs were met. After the game was over Bret made sure our room service was great. We will go back to this place anytime we are in the area. thanks for a great time in Baton Rouge.

Room Tip: the suite had lots of room. we were not crowded.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I recently stayed here once again and it was as i expected excellent customer service, fast check in, friendly staff, clean and fully serviced luxury rooms. I would like to thank the staff and sales manager Ranita for making my special day even more special.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 28, 2011

The management and staff bent over backwards to make sure I had everything I needed. They were very gracious and professional. They were there when needed and very helpful when problems would arise. I really loved the hardwood floors and the decor on each floor. The thickness of the walls made it ideal for concentration while working in the room. I travel a great deal on business and pleasure and would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Other than the wild colors this hotel is a great place to stay when you visit Baton Rouge. I was here for a military convention and the staff including the restaurant went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. I was in a suite and had more than enough room; the couch and chair in the sitting room could have been more conventional styling as it was very unconfortable. The bathrooms, yes the suite has a bath and a half, were nice size and the large walk-in shower did everything but scrub your back for you.

The folks at the front desk were the most helpful I have encountered in years and I did a lot of business travel until I recently retired. Restaurant had good food at a reasonable price and the staff could not do enough for you.

Don't let the colors scare you off, give this Radisson a try and you will not be disappointed.

your

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Arengj, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind remarks. It is comforting to know that the Hotel staff exceeded your expectations in all areas. I know the colors can be a little intimidating but it does let you know that you will have an experience unlike any other in Baton Rouge. I salute you for taking the chance to find out what awaits inside our doors. We have a great Hotel staffed by great people and we are proud you gave us the opportunity to make your reunion the best it could be. Thanks again for the words as well as your service to our great country.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The hotel may have a 3 star rating but the room should have 4! I loved the hardwood floors in the room and tile in the bathroom. The bed was extra comfy with plenty of pillows. There was a nice, large, plasma TV. The shower was the best i have ever experienced while staying at a hotel. There were 6 wall sprayers, one overhead, and a side mounted hand held. Warning for those traveling with small children....there is no bathtub. My only room complaint was the a/c unit was a bit rattly and it made a very startling sound when it cut on. We arrived late Saturday night after the LSU game so I didnt experience any other areas of the hotel but from the noise and crowd at the lobby level, i assumed there was a dance club that attracted non-hotel guest. The problem with this crowd is they took all the parking spaces and their congregating manner made our family a bit nervous.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We value your input and are pleased that you found your stay to be a pleasant one. The Beds are great aren’t they! The showers are an experience all their own but can be a challenge for younger children. But think of the memories they will have with their first shower! Sorry to hear about the noise problems and parking. It is a challenge on LSU game weekends and we try our best. We continue to try to improve in this area. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Baton Rouge.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Registration services were incredible, rooms were clean and fully serviced. The shower's are to die for as well as the sleep number beds. The only thing I didn't like was the lack off outlets to plug cell phone and computer. There was only one outlet in the desk area. Had to use the multiple outlets in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Use Trip Advisor to get the best available rate!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Arengj, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Thanks so much for the feedback. I will be sure to share this with our staff. They work real hard to deliver exceptional guest service and it looks like we hit a home run. The showers are great aren’t they! Not your usual Hilton shower. Sometimes you just want to stay in all day. I appreciate the frustration on the lack of outlets. It has been identified and on our improvement list. I hope you will stay with us again and please spread the word about this great little Hotel.