SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge North/Airport
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
$159
  • Breakfast included
$106
TripAdvisor
All reviewsburger kingwifi worked wellbedroom areabusiness hoteldecent breakfasthotel is cleanfront desk staffoutdoor poolfree breakfasta great staybeds were comfortablestaff was friendlyshuttlebatonhousekeepingbeddingsofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is a step up from a Motel 6. I stay at Marriotts often, but this one was the worse. The housekeeping staff is a joke. They slam doors, talk loud, and cuss early in the morning. I am sure everyone on my floor heard every conversation and all the door slamming going on. The hallways are filthy. The ice machines were taped togetherand hardly worked. There were tacky wet floor signs the roadthe elevators with us the entire stay. I could see if it was standing upright, but it was at the back of the elevator laying flat and never moved the entire time. The rooms were not cleaned properly. They left trash in the room, did not change the bed linens, nor did we get clean freash towels. Went to the front desk for towels and sheets, and the lady behind the desk said there were no extra towels, but did give us the sheet. Are you kidding!!!! I couldn't tell if these people were employees or just come in off the street as no one wore uniforms there. Very strange!!! The breakfast was terrible. The selections were awful and the presentation was filthy. The tables were never cleaned off from the previous guest. There was waffle mix and syrup all over the floor and table. Everything was running low, and after seeing the untidy kitchen lady, we decided to go eat at the iHop nearby. I have never had this type of experience from a Marriott property ever. I will never stay at this hotel ever again nor will I recommend it to anyone I know. I say remove the good Marriott name and call this one a Motel 6. Should have booked across the street at that Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Springhill_North, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge North/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Ms Kimberly,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize to you, that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand. A clean room that has been prepared for our guest is basic for a good stay. I am so sorry that this was not your experience. You can be confident that I will follow-up on all of your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. I value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. If you have additional details of your stay you would like to discuss please call me directly and I would be happy to hear them.

Craig Schroeder
Phone 225-356-6705

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and staff are excellent at this establishment. The service and friendliness cannot be faulted, especially for business travellers away from home. You are made to feel very welcome. The rooms are bright, clean and airy, with very comfortable beds. I would recommend staying here and I would certainly return.

• Stayed: June 2013

I am so glad to read that you had an awesome experience while you were our guest and that you recommend us! Thank you very much for your business. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.

Craig Schroeder
Phone 225-356-6705

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Checking in was fast and the staff members were very accommodating (they let me send 2 faxes for work). The bed was comfortable, water pressure in the shower was good, and the suite was spacious. Breakfast was very crowded, but the food choices were adequate. For the most part, the hallways were quiet and making my future reservation was simple. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Room 224 is near the elevator if you don't travel light.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the positive review! "Comfortable bed, spacious suite" I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience so other travelers can reserve their suite with ease. Please come back the next time you're in Baton Rouge.

Craig Schroeder - GM

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed here on business one night. It was adequate. Wifi was good, breakfast included a strange looking egg thing - I would have preferred scrambled eggs - but I'm glad it was included in the price, the bed was comfy, hallways were quiet. The front desk people were courteous.

However, the air conditioner was quite loud in our room #303 and there was a sketchy stain on the rug in the sitting area under the desk which made me queasy about the cleanliness in the entire room.

Room Tip: Avoid the stain in #303
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had a good one night stay the first night on my trip after a late night flight. Had a very adequate stay for a single night stay. Nothing fancy, but nothing wrong. Decent breakfast. Hotel needed a bit of refreshing, but still would stay again for a quick stay. Friendly desk staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family