“Great Ambiance and Food”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I've visited this restaurant twice. The first time I only order the steak "rolls" and received the specialty pineapple drink from a nice gentleman (later to find out he's one of the most influential lawyers in the city who decided to give me a "pick-me-up." I'd had a rather unpleasant moment that was weighing on me heavier than I thought.) Anyway, both the food, drink, and our waitress...wonderful. The live music was great too. Tonight seemed to be more of a business night for those ending a long day. I felt a little under dressed, still I enjoyed myself. I'll post the other review from my phone so that I can post at least a couple of pictures. Maybe I'll post all of them from both nights.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Food was great, service was great; but my company (dinner date) put the icning on the cake. It was the best dinner I've had in years.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Baton Rouge. I’ve been to many places around the US for steak and this, by far, is the best. The staff is always attentive and knowledgeable of the menu items. I can see that some may complain about the price, but for me, it is worth every penny.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We began with lobster bisque and French onion soup and moved from there to an 8 oz fillet and a bone in fillet with the cauliflower and the cream spinach. So delicious! Next we had cappuccino and a Nutella creme brûlée and bananas foster bread pudding. It was all top notch and the service was outstanding. Henry was our waiter. He really took care of us. The servings were very generous too.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We had the steak egg rolls for an appetizer. They were served promptly along with a our Knock-out drunk order. This is a Sullivan’s specially drink that is well-balanced with a slightly sweet finish. The 6 oz and 8 oz filets that were ordered were delivered together and properly prepared as requested even though one was ordered medium and the other well done. Sides were large and provided a perfect complement to entrees

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!