“It's not the best steak house, not bad, average”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,042 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“It's not the best steak house, not bad, average”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We don't eat at steak restaurants often, but when we do, we like to go to the better restaurants. We were disappointed with Sullivan's. It was good, but didn't WOW us. The entire night was tedious. Our service was adequate, not attentive. The salad was OK, but lettuce wasn't cold and crisp. Didn't hold a candle to Flemings, Ruth's Chris and actually we've had better meals in road house steak restaurants like Longhorn. Over priced and didn't try very hard to please.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank AlbertusMaximus

“Best restaurant ever!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

If you like classy expensive restaurants that have a great atmosphere, high level service and excellent food, go here. Make a reservation online and try their famous pineapple and orange vodka drink. Excellence in every way!

Prairieville, Louisiana
“Good Food and Entertainment”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sullivan's has a great bar scene and ringside for entertainment. You can eat in the restaurant then go right into the bar or ringside and enjoy a live band on certain nights. The food is good, the menu changed and one of my favorite side dishes is no longer available

Visited October 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“A great experience”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My boss had taken myself and some of my co-workers took us to Sullivan's. It is a place for special occasion. I enjoyed the ribeye which was seasoned to my liking along with the asparagus was great not hard or soggy just right. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and I look forward to going back for another special occasion. The service was great, overall a great experience.

• Visited November 2013
New Orleans
“Best Steakhouse in LA”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

It is hard to imagine how Sullivan's keeps the food and service quality almost perfect on a continuing and consistent basis!
If you are looking for a great dining experience and like steak-Go to Sullivan's!
The bone in Ribeye is the best (in my opinion) and the white cheddar potatoes complement it.
Everything else is good, but I experience tunnel vision when I visit.
Don't miss it!