“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been to Nagoya a few times now since it opened and it has stayed really consistent and excellent in their offerings. It is a buffet, so it is not a fancy restaurant but I like to go there and try the different types of rolls they make. In a regular sushi restaurant you are stuck with 6 to 8 rolls if you don't like them. Here you can just take one and sample them and then go back for those that I like. I have never even had anything from their hibachi grill yet because of the number of other choices they have. I love their green beans. I also like their green tea. I don't know how they make their tea but would like to figure it out and make it at home eventually. I am not that impressed with their dessert offerings and usually have one of the ice cream flavors if I still have room.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

we did the hibachi grill dinner - grandma G had the shrimp and grandapa T had the chicken. The gyoza was a fantastic appetizer- Grandma G could eat them all day - as it was it ate '5 of the 6' [thanks for sharing Grandma G]. The chicken and shrimp were both good and the portions huge. The chef was funny and energetic- tried to toss fried eggs in our mouth.The atmosphere was fun and they gave a birthday cake to the mother and her kid!!! However, there was a bit too much "Japanese coca-cola" [soy sauce] on the stir fry rice which made it soggy !!!! The shrimp was a tad overcooked and the chicken was a little bland. The waitress was fast and we never had ask for a refill. Overall we recommend it!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The service is always wonderful. The ladies are very attentive and you never have to ask for refills. The food taste has went down. The boiled shrimp is just that boiled; no seasoning. It has been better but we will not give up on Nagoya. The sushi is wonderful!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

What can I say besides I LOVE this place . I've been coming here since they've opened from Hammond. After 4pm & all day Sundays they have seafood including crab legs . I've been to a few seafood houses that feature crab legs & this place is THE BEST. The variety of sushi is fantastic & the display is beautiful . Their ice cream is very good too with Praline pecan as my fav.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

While good food is a must, it's the attitude of the restaurant staff that can make a positive or negative experience overall. The servers walk around like they are angry at the world and the Asian woman manager(maybe owner) has such a sour puss attitude. She never makes eye contact with her customers, NEVER smiles and has poor customer service skills. She walks around with an air of arrogance. The food may be good, but the unfriendly environment negates the eating experience.