We stayed here Saturday, November 23rd. We were in town for an LSU football game. Hotel was clean. Staff was friendly & provided a great dinner suggestion - Sammy's Grill.
For the happy hour each evening, we each were given 3 drink tickets a piece :) plus there were munchies -- popcorn, nachos, chicken tender.
The free hot breakfast was a large spread as well. During breakfast staff checked in on us a few times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a hotel near Tiger Stadium and Louisiana State University? Stay at the Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge! Everyday free extras include free hot breakfast and free evening 5:30 Kickback(R) with free hot food and free cold beverages. Our hotel in south Baton Rouge is close to historic downtown destinations, conveniently located off I-10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Hotel Baton Rouge
- Drury Inn And Suites Baton Rouge
- Drury Inn Baton Rouge