All reviews hot dogs the indoor outdoor pool evening kickback baked potato free drinks evening food front desk waffles room was clean new orleans road trip hot breakfast morning breakfast we've stayed definitely stay here again night's sleep nice breakfast
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This location, like all Drury locations, exceeds all expectations for a lower cost, quality hotel.

If Drury has a location in the city I am traveling to, I know where I will stay!

Indoor/outdoor pool was very nice, rooms (2) were quiet and clean, service exceptional as always.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed here for a second time, and it was just as good as the first. The room was ready at straight up 3pm. The bed and pillows were very comfy, and the a/c would get as cold as you would like. Breakfast was very tasty... Biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, potatoes, etc. We'll be traveling back to BR later this year and we'll be staying at the Drury once again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Tigerbait_00
Reviewed May 8, 2013

While to hotel and rooms are very nice, there are problems. The toilet and tv did not work correctly and it took two of the three days of the stay to correct those problems. The "clean" linen had black hair on it.
The hair on clean linen was a problem when I last stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago. While desk staff was kind and friendly the manager was less so.
I tried this hotel again after my last stay in hopes that they had improved, but not to be.
I had brought my co-workers to stay also but will not do so again.

• Stayed: March 2013
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We sincerely apologize that you had a concern during your stay at our hotel. We value your business and regret that the level of service was not what you expected and deserved. We appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Michael Byerly
Drury Inn and Suites Baton Rouge

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here in mid April because the locaation was convenient for visiting my parents. Staff was helpful and polite. Workout roomwas a joke. One of there tredmills worked and no one seemed to be able to get the TV working after a power outage the day before Bed was very uncomfortable. Will seek other acomodations when next in BR.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We apologize that your experience was less than expected. We are working on fixing the broken treadmill and expect it to be fixed soon. We hope you will give a chance to service your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Room clean, conference rooms good, breakfast good, happy hour each night, no frills but overall very good hotel price wise. Shampoo, soap, etc. in the shower is in a dispenser which I think is smart but still no upscale products like the nicer hotels. I'm glad I brought my own. Only one exit away from the largest mall in Louisiana.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business