All reviews hot dogs the indoor outdoor pool evening kickback baked potato free drinks evening food front desk waffles room was clean new orleans road trip hot breakfast morning breakfast we've stayed definitely stay here again night's sleep nice breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This hotel is very modern and clean. Has a wonderful complementary breakfast and complementary food again from 4-10PM. The service is good the beds comfortable and all the modern conveniences you need in a hotel room. We were very happy with the room and price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank harvey j
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

On a long road trip, my husband, dog and I needed a nice, safe & clean place to stay. The Drury Inn was a fantastic choice. It's right off the freeway and offers an evening buffet of bar food-chicken fingers, hot dogs, cheese & chili nachos, salad, macaroni and cheese. While the food isn't 5 star quality, it is good and satisfying. On top of that, each adult receives 3 beverages of their choice from the hotel's dining room bar--Bud Light, various wines and mixed drinks. The breakfast buffet is good enough too--assorted cereals, an oatmeal bar, scrambles eggs, sausage, potatoe bites, biscuits and gravy, homemade waffles & assorted pastries. For a king size bed and our AAA discount, the room ran us $84.99 plus tax. When it was all said and done, we were out the door paying $96.00. While we thought that was a little high for less than a 24 hour stay, we probably would have paid more for a cheaper hotel, plus two meals and 6 cocktaiks total on the road.

All in all, I'd stay at any of their hotels again. I was very pleased and I'm very picky and particular.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Shanel F
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel has a really good location. We stayed in a King deluxe room and it was huge! For the price you cant beat it. I booked through tripadvisor and they had a coupon for use online. They have free drinks and hot food in the lobby nightly for happy hour. The food was pretty good for free food. The hotel manager checked us in and he was great but the other staff we spoke to were a little on the rude side. This was our first stay in a Drury Inn and we liked it. The beds are comfortable and the room was clean. We will keep this company in mind next time we are looking for a hotel.

Room Tip: They do have smoking rooms
Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ashley A
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

One of the few Pet Friendly properties in Baton Rouge. My wife and I travel a good bit and have to board our Jack Russell which can be expensive and not the best for our dog. We decided to give the hotel a try and were pleasantly surprised. Clean and economical, and right off I-10.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Bigmeaux56
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed overnight in a double room, and It was very clean. The bathroom was nice and had nice soap and shampoo dispensers on the shower wall. The room also had a mini fridge and microwave. The The breakfast was good and the kids enjoyed making waffles. The staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family