Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
  • Pool
$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$100
Radisson
All reviewssouthern universityroom was cleanburger kinghotel stayenjoyed my staycontinental breakfasthotel roomstaff was friendlygreat place to staynew orleansfosterbatonlouisianainterstate
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Came in for bowling and glad we chose this hotel. Close to the airport, but quick access down a few exits to the River Center. Had 3 rooms and 1 suite so we could have somewhere to hang out. Pool area is very nice and clean, along with a small fitness room. I have to say the staff was very friendly and was able to answer all our questions and seemed glad we were there. Also, Boutons restaurant was very good and glad they reccomended it to us! There is also a Subway next door which was average but met our needs.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2012

late night arrival into BTR quick pick-up at airport, fast and friendly check-in. Next morning a delightful complimentary breakfast and lots of hot coffee. I'll be sure to stay again my next trip into BTR.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
gmbrmicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thanks for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I and my staff try hard to deliver the best possible economy hotel value at the Baton Rouge Airport. We hope to see you with us again whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Our boys play baseball, so our family stays in hotel rooms pretty regularly. I will never return to this one. I rented a suite thinking it would be a little roomier than a regular double. The room had a king size bed and a love seat sized pullout sofa bed. We checked in around 8pm after leaving the ballpark. The room was uncomfortably warm and stuffy when we got there. I think the AC was purposely left off because when I turned it on, it made a loud lawn mower sounding rattling noise. No other rooms available and too late in the evening to fix it. No linens for the stained love seat sofa bed. Paper thin walls. With all the other options available, we definitely won't be back here. One plus - front desk staff was friendly.

Stayed: March 2012

Thanks for your review. We take feedback seriously and are always looking for way's to improve our service. I appologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We are currently in the process of replacing our sleeper sofa's as well as carpeting and AC units. Bedding for the sleeper sofa's can be obtained at the front desk, and I am sorry the staff did not communicate that to you. As a result of your feedback, we are now adding signage in the rooms so that this is clear to our guests. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly, and I hope you will give us a chance in your future travels.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I arrived early and was told to come back in about 45 minutes which I did. They told me my room was ready and issued my key etc. I rode the elevator with one of the maids who I come to find was on the way up to START cleaning my room. I went down to lobby and waited for my room to be ready. Room was OK but really small. I think they're modeled after the Japanese pods. There was no fridge. I stayed 2 nights and my bed wasn't made after the first night and the room wasn't cleaned. Breakfast area was really small too. Went elsewhere for breakfast. My first and last stay at a Microtel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
gmbrmicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to accomodate early checkin before 3pm. It is usually not an issue unless the hotel is running full the night before. Microtel is unique that we offer 3 room choices. Our economy single room is perfect for an overnight stay, but for slightly more our standard double and our suites are larger rooms and include Microwaves and Refridgerator's.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The hotel seemed clean from the outside. We were given a handicap room but did not request one. My husband laid down and went to sleep and woke up and his clothes were wet. checked under the mattress pad and it was yellow. The sheets were not yellow just wet. This was nasty. will not be back again.

Room Tip: Make sure you check the bed before you lay down. There was a wet stain on the mattress
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
gmbrmicrotel, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Our guest's satisfaction is alway's our priority. I would love to speak with you personally about your experience. Please contact me directly at the hotel so that I may resolve your issue.