“Amazing!”
Review of LSU Tiger Stadium

LSU Tiger Stadium
Ranked #1 of 81 things to do in Baton Rouge
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This a gorgeous place to visit! From the amazing stadium to Mike The Tiger's den, it is absolutely breathtaking! Game day is unreal! If you haven't been to Tiger Stadium then you are missing out! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love LSU even though I am from MS and a die hard Ole Miss fan....I love the location of the stadium and the great times that are had there during football.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

What a stadium we saw while driving past. Quite impressive along with the size of the entire LSU campus.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time. I was on business by my self and was able to get a great deal. Walked in and a the game was starting and someone gave me a ticket. Made done friends in the stands and enjoyed a great game. Best part was that this was the day Alabama lost to Texas. And my next stop was business in Tallahassee on Monday. The food is great too but stadium priced.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I love watching the Tigers' play wether it is at home or at the Stadium. it is more fun at thestadium, particullarly sitting with the students. The entire LSU crowd is great & very enthusiastic. Especially when the Tigers' are winning! One of the best parts' is tailgating before the game. As anyone who has been here knows, Louisiana has the best cooks anywhere! We are also happy to share, even with our rivals. Even though we will call you "Tiger Bait" while we do it!:)