“Delivery”

Johnny's Pizza House
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Bastrop
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Good pizza, no problems. Price about the same as pizza hut.

1  Thank Jasperbastrop

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've lived many places, most of which never heard of a Johnny's Pizza. Their loss. The Sweep the Kitchen is just the ultimate pizza to me! I'd have it every day if I could!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I grew up going to Johnny's pizza in Bastrop, LA I love it!!!

1  Thank ginab77503
Reviewed April 24, 2012

From out of town, but stayed at a hotel in Bastrop for several weeks. We ordered pizza from this place more times than I'd like to admit. It's GOOD PIZZA! Even if you only get one topping (my daughter only likes mushrooms on her pizza), it's still GOOD PIZZA! Way better than Domino's or Pizza Hut or any other pizza joints around Bastrop.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have been eating at Johnny's Pizza for more than thirty years, and I have never been disappointed. The "Sweep the Kitchen" pizza is probably the best, but really can't go wrong regardless of what you choose.

1  Thank Julesfromlc

Been to Johnny's Pizza House? Share your experiences!