“Clean room, great price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Winchester
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night while passing through. The room was very clean, the beds were comfy, and the continental breakfast was actually good.

Honestly, the only potential issue I could see someone having with this hotel is that it does not have an elevator. My family and I didn't mind using the stairs, but I could see where it would be an issue for someone less mobile.

If you're looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay while passing through eastern KY, I highly recommend the Quality Inn & Suites in Winchester!

• Stayed: July 2013
QIS_Winchester_GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear SScoles,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY! We understand that guests have many choices when choosing a hotel and we strive to provide a top notch product with wonderful service. We're thrilled you enjoyed our comfy beds! We recently installed brand new mattresses into every room! We're also happy you enjoyed our breakfast! We like to treat our great guests to a hot, healthy and fresh breakfast to get your day started. We appreciate you and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Can't beat it for the money. This hotel was right next door to another that was about $50 more. They accepted AAA. The place was clean, the bed comfortable, and the price just right. Good breakfast. Enjoyable stop hallway from Pennsylvania to St. Louis.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
virenp, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Our service is what sets us apart from our competitors. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The room had all of the essentials and was very clean; however, the mattress was a bit hard and uncomfortable if used to sleeping on a softer mattress. All personnel were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning had the basics and was well stocked. Overall good value.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed for 1 night while travelling to PA.A great hotel.Rooms were spotless,clean bedding,and soft comfy beds.Everything was clean,and the bathrooms were spotless.Breakfast had an excellent menu,and the front desk staff were very friendly.The pool was also very nice,and the hotel was spotless with a very clean smell throughout.

Room Tip: I would chose the second floor as it's quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
virenp, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel, and giving such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We appreciate your business. Come back again soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I'am a native of Kentucky use to live there years ago.I live in Missouri now for the last 5 years .Have been staying there the hotel. They just had got new beds the rooms had remodel about 1 year.I stay there when go back to Kentucky to visit family.The breakfast was good also hospitality was friend and the rooms are clean and also the bathroom are clean to.I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We strive to be your home away from home and are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay at this Winchester, KY Quality Inn & Suites. The hotel had recently purchased all new beds and hall carpeting. Very clean. The breakfast was good and the hospitality was friendly. We recommend this hotel for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for the valued and appreciated review you posted. Its always nice to hear when a guest has a memorable experience at our hotel. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here a while back on our way back home from our wedding in Kentucky with our family. We are both from Kentucky but now live in Indiana. Usually we just drive straight through when we go in to visit our family but it being our honeymoon, we decided to spend the night there so we could take our time and go out for dinner and not have to drive all the way home and be worn out. I called choice hotels because I'm a choice member and I also work at a choice hotel in Indiana, and I told them I needed something close to Winchester or Lexington Ky, that wasn't too expensive... So I booked a room here. The woman at the front desk that checked us in was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean and had room to move around in. The bathroom was clean and plenty big enough also. Over all it is a really nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie C

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. First of all, Congratulations on your marriage! We wish you many happy years together! We understand that guests have many choices when choosing a hotel and we strive to provide a top notch product with wonderful service. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Winchester
Best Western Winchester Hotel
Hampton Inn Winchester
Hampton Inn Winchester
#1 of 6 in Winchester
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington University / Medical Center

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester? Share your experiences!