“Non-Smokers AVOID!!!”

Subway
Winchester, Kentucky
“Non-Smokers AVOID!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Food was fine and as ordered. We pulled up to the drive thru to hear please wait and we'll be with you in a moment. My wife pointed out the guy I was talking to was sitting by the OPEN back door smoking cigarettes with 4 other employees. This violates a local no smoking ordinance as well as irritates me. I complained to Subway and get a call from a Vicky who is a manager of this store. She seemed genuinely concerned and offered me a gift certificate of 2 free 6" subs that she would get in the mail. Thats been at least two weeks ago hence this review. They say they wish to make it right but nothing happens. I haven't seen anyone smoking by the back door but I also haven't gotten what Vicky told me was coming.

Visited June 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“just another subway like...”
Reviewed May 5, 2009

just another subway like the other thousands in america.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook