“We love everything about this place! From the awesome food to the cool diner atmosphere!”
Review of Stinky & Coco's - CLOSED

Stinky & Coco's
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Comfort food with a Southern flair. We have a great outdoor patio with one of the best views in Clark County. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday with breakfast and lunch served on Monday and Sunday. We are located just minutes from historic downtown Winchester. Come out and enjoy one of our signature burgers, a shrimp po' boy, some fried green beans...Or just a cold beer on our patio. Been to Stinky & Coco's downtown? We're the same Stinky & Coco's--just a new address!
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We have tried just about everything on the menu and have never had a bad meal. The only downfall, not a lot of space. But overall..we LOVE IT!

2  Thank LMBF

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our 1st experience at S & C's. I will/would go back again and again. 4.5 stars out of 5. I'd give 5 stars but I want the owner, Don, to keep reaching for more scrumptious offerings to add to his menu. Atmosphere is traditional diner and cozy. Service and staff were were very hospitable and fast. If you go at crush hour you may have to wait due to limited seating but good things are worth waiting for. Had the Coco Melt, great burger. The special spicy mayo sauce makes the burger. Didn't have an adventurous spirit to try the famous Shrimp and Grits for lunch. Don gave me a sample. ORDER IT. The cream base and special recipe will compel you to tell others that S & C's offers value and a memory. It is worth the trip. Good luck Don. The restaurant is named after his 2 cats.

1  Thank James L
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I were on the way from Lexington to Natural Bridge State Park and we stopped here for breakfast because of the reviews on TA. We were not disappointed! This is just a little, plain cafe in a cute, small downtown but it's not a greasy spoon! I had the shrimp and cheese grits, which had bacon, mushrooms and sausage in a Cajun cream sauce....heaven! My husband had typical breakfast fare, but said the biscuits and sausage gravy were some of the best ever. Don't miss this place if in the area!

2  Thank bbsnwa
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We are senior citizens and were going to be in Winchester, so we checked out Tripadvisor for a good lunch place. Great food & atmosphere in historic downtown Winchester. Goat cheese burger with br sugar, onions & fresh spinach! The tea was even great! Top service!

1  Thank blueblade62
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is a locals favorite. Great food, cooked to order. Hamburger and cut fries are my favorites. Perfect seasoning. There are only a few booths and a bar so you may need to wait for a seat during the busy times.