“Don't miss out on this place”
Review of Stinky & Coco's - CLOSED

Stinky & Coco's
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Comfort food with a Southern flair. We have a great outdoor patio with one of the best views in Clark County. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday with breakfast and lunch served on Monday and Sunday. We are located just minutes from historic downtown Winchester. Come out and enjoy one of our signature burgers, a shrimp po' boy, some fried green beans...Or just a cold beer on our patio. Been to Stinky & Coco's downtown? We're the same Stinky & Coco's--just a new address!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Don't miss out on this place”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

While on business in Winchester, my work associates told me to check this place out. A small but inviting place. We were greeted and served almost immediately. I had the blue cheese burger and my associate had the Stinky melt. i was told that the place lacked atmosphere, but whole heartily disagree. A 5 star restaurant, this place isn't, but it has small town charm. Besides, it was the food i came for...and well worth it. Another must for this Kentucky area visit.

• Visited May 2013

Front Royal, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Loved this place if you want biscuits and gravy and good service this is the place. Misses it so when I returned to Va. Will return on my next in law visit.

• Visited December 2011
“Great place for breakfast and lunch in downtown Winchester.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a very good, quaint cafe. The place was full of locals, which is a good sign. I had the feta egg, my wife had the chorizo eggs and our 7 year old had the standard eggs and bacon. Everything was excellent. There is a blackboard menu full on specials, that all look good, and there was a regular menu. The service was good. The food was outstanding. If your are sick on the standard Cracker Barrel breakfast then this is quicker, made fresh and well worth the stop. It was 2 stoplights and about 3 minutes from I-64 and the hotels.

• Visited September 2012
Fairmont, WV
“Fun and unique place to eat”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were drawn in by the cute name! Turns out Stinky and Coco are the names of the owners' cats! The food was good, the atmosphere was interesting, the other customers were happy and the owner and our server were both very friendly and professional! We will definitely return to this unique restaurant on our next visit to Kentucky!

• Visited July 2012
Winchester, Kentucky
“A great little downtown cafe'.”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife and I always look for the unique hometown restaurants and we love this place. It's a very small diner right on Main Street near the courthouse in Winchester. Don't expect fancy. It only has about 6 booths and seating at the counter. He normally just serves breakfast and lunch from 6am till 2pm, but lately he's been serving dinner until about 7:30pm weeknights. We love the Shrimp Po Boy sandwich. The seasoning on the shrimp is excellent and as well as his homemade dressing on the bun. It is served with fresh cut shoe string fries that also have a great seasoning. My other favorite is the spinach and goat cheese omelet. We keep track of their daily specials on Facebook. The service has always been good and the employees are friendly. Don't go if you're in a hurry because everything is cooked to order.

• Visited December 2011