“It's Always Predictably Wonderful!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wilmore
Asbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wilmore
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Every time I stay at Asbury Inn, I am very pleased. The staff is incredibly responsive to any question or need you may have. The place is newly renovated and the cost is very reasonable. I usually feel a little uneasy when I travel alone but I always feels extremely safe here. I have only great things to say about my stay at Asbury Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very quiet and comfortable. More than adequate electrical outlets. Easy check in and out. Main complaint would be awkward and inconvenient liquid soap dispensers. We will be happier there with our own soap and soap dish. We don't know but hope the light blankets are clean for each occupants. The breakfast is quite nice and adequate. The cleaning personnel and front desk attendants are responsive to requests.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TravelinManDan, General Manager at Asbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review of our property. I appreciate your comment regarding our amenity dispensers, and am sorry that they do not meet your expectations. We moved in that direction several years ago after deciding that we could help the environment by greatly reduce our amount of landfill waste. Rather than discarding 3/4 full bottles of shampoo and lotion and almost-full bars of soap, we provide the dispensers (soap, lotion, conditioning shampoo and shower-gel), which allow guests to use just-enough product each time. We do make bar soap available at the front desk for guests who prefer that option, so please feel free to ask next time you're with us. Thanks again for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My daughter is a student at Asbury Theological Seminary, and I have stayed at the Asbury Inn several times. I love this place! It feels like a home away from home. It has a small, cozy feel but has everything you need. It's always clean and the rooms are updated and very comfortable. It's right on campus and you can walk to anyplace in Wilmore. They do offer a free breakfast as well. The best part is that it's affordable complared to other hotels of its level of quality. I have always found the staff to be helpful and very friendly.

Room Tip: I've stayed on each of the 3 floors and have not had a problem with any location.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stay at the Inn almost every time I come to Wilmore. It is consistently comfy, clean, and makes my time on the seminary campus super easy. The rooms are quiet, and well-furnished for studying, resting, and the breakfast meal is an additional bonus for the long days spent in a seminary class.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was so pleased when I went to visit Asbury University and stayed at this hotel! The rooms were very clean and large! My bed was amazing - didn't want to get up but glad I did as the breakfast was delicious!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

What a delightfully clean, comfortable and affordable Inn in the midst of Wilmore, Kentucky on the campus of Asbury's Theological Seminary and across the street from Asbury University. The staff are most friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this Inn!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were so thankful to be able to stay on the campus of Asbury's Theological Seminary, especially while our son was being signed in across the street and we had orientation for two days. The service was excellent at the Inn. The rooms were nice and spacious and we even requested a roll away for our son who stayed the first night. Breakfast is very light, but no complaints here considering the great price of the rooms. We look forward to every opportunity to be able to stay here during our visits to Wilmore, Ky. You can drive out for restaurants they are within 12-15 miles or you can eat locally. Great Stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Asbury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!