All reviewsasbury universityfresh fruitwonderful couplehome placeblueberry pancakeseach morningfriendly place to staybreak breadfront porchartmillergraduation
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Carol Miller was an outstanding and understanding host during my visit for a funeral. The HOMEPLACE grounds are beautiful and the house and bedrooms are very well kept. I very much felt welcomed and at home, and, the breakfast I was treated to was outstanding. I recommend this place to anyone visiting Wilmore. THANKS.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so pleased that we were able to serve you well during your stay here. God bless you!

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

My mother stayed here at the Homeplace during the time of my graduation at Asbury. Words cannot describe the incredible hospitality we were offered during the visit. Breakfast was like a miracle and the words we shared at the table were even more beautiful. Couldn't thank these people enough for how great and hospitable they were, not to mention, the beauty of their home. It's extravagant and wonderful. Well worth it all!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind and generous review. I'm so glad that you were able to join your mom for breakfast and then again for the time with our geologist friend last night!
We also went to the ARK... Wow... What an "Encounter"! Please keep in touch and if Art does not send the creation book in the next week or so, please remind us. May God continue to bless and guide you.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

As soon as I stepped into this beautiful old house I was greeted by a wonderful couple, Carol and Art. My favorite part of my days were the early morning hours when Carol was in the kitchen stirring up apple dumplings or blueberry pancakes. One morning I even talked Art into playing his guitar as we all sang. I hope to stay with Carol and Art many more times in the future

Room Tip: Every room is unique and charming.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Thank you for the kind words.... We thoroughly enjoyed your visit and Art DID enjoy playing the guitar. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

What a wonderful stay with Art and Carol. I felt more like family than a guest. The house is beautiful, and my room was very comfortable. Breakfast with Art and Carol was an absolute delight. The food was delicious (and nutritious!!), but the time spent with my new friends was truly the highlight of the weekend. I hope to return in the near future, explore this area of Kentucky in more detail, and break bread with my friends again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends

AND...We enjoyed meeting you folks! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to spending another couple of days with you next time you return to the area.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Just spent 4 nights in this lovingly restored 19th century farmhouse. It honestly felt more like a visit with an old friend than a travel stop. Carol treated me like family and could not have been more gracious. Very peaceful location, delicious breakfasts and super convenient to Asbury University/Seminary. House is clean and bright and there was plenty of room to work. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Either guest room is lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure hosting....And interacting with you. I always appreciate the "education" we receive when we spend time sharing our stories and our lives. God bless you as you continue with your education and living life well.