All reviewsasbury universityfresh fruitwonderful couplehome placeblueberry pancakeseach morningfriendly place to staybreak breadfront porchartmillergraduation
Reviewed May 17, 2017

As soon as I stepped into this beautiful old house I was greeted by a wonderful couple, Carol and Art. My favorite part of my days were the early morning hours when Carol was in the kitchen stirring up apple dumplings or blueberry pancakes. One morning I even talked Art into playing his guitar as we all sang. I hope to stay with Carol and Art many more times in the future

Room Tip: Every room is unique and charming.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Thank you for the kind words.... We thoroughly enjoyed your visit and Art DID enjoy playing the guitar. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

What a wonderful stay with Art and Carol. I felt more like family than a guest. The house is beautiful, and my room was very comfortable. Breakfast with Art and Carol was an absolute delight. The food was delicious (and nutritious!!), but the time spent with my new friends was truly the highlight of the weekend. I hope to return in the near future, explore this area of Kentucky in more detail, and break bread with my friends again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends

AND...We enjoyed meeting you folks! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to spending another couple of days with you next time you return to the area.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Just spent 4 nights in this lovingly restored 19th century farmhouse. It honestly felt more like a visit with an old friend than a travel stop. Carol treated me like family and could not have been more gracious. Very peaceful location, delicious breakfasts and super convenient to Asbury University/Seminary. House is clean and bright and there was plenty of room to work. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Either guest room is lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure hosting....And interacting with you. I always appreciate the "education" we receive when we spend time sharing our stories and our lives. God bless you as you continue with your education and living life well.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Art and Carol have a beautiful and peaceful place. Staying with them was like staying with a sweet aunt and uncle I'd never met but known all my life. They are such kind hosts, and have a wonderful home. If you want to experience all that is Wilmore, KY their home is the perfect basecamp. Breakfast was both healthy and delicious.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words AND for taking the time to write them down! I'm glad that you enjoyed your time...and perhaps we will see you again!

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Art & Carol are the perfect hosts. From carrying in the luggage, to bringing me water, to providing one of the best breakfasts I ever ate. Make sure Art makes his Spoon Bread for you. Right next to Asbury University and Asbury Theological Seminary. I highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
WilmoreFlower, Owner at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Thank you for such a generous review....Art is especially pleased!!!!
God bless you! Carol