“Fabulous!”

Patriot Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our menu offers you, our guest, a wide variety of delicious choices to choose from. We are sure you will be delighted during your visit with us at the Patriot Steakhouse.
Indian Shores, Florida
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a very comfortable restaurant to stop at while traveling I-75. Easy off easy on. It is located inside the Cumberland Inn. Just seeing the lobby of the hotel makes this a worthwhile stop but the restaurant offers a nice variety of food with excellent service (I believe provided by energetic and well trained college students). My husband and I shared the Patriot Steak Salad and it was more than enough for both of us and the steak was delicious and perfectly cooked along with fresh veggies on top. I also enjoyed a cup of potato soup that was the best I have ever had. On our return trip I am stopping in for just the soup - although we love staying at the Inn also. I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice respite as you travel.

• Visited June 2014
papartin, General Manager at Patriot Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business.
Have an Excellent Day!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Excellent burgers; good variety of entrees and salads on the menu. On Tuesdays there is a fish special.

Visited June 2014
We enjoy hearing your wonderful comments. Thank you so much
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“good but not what was expected”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Restaurant is with the Cumberland Inn and owned and managed by University of the Cumberlands. Somehow from the website I got the impression that this restaurant was part of a culinary arts program with the school and showcased student achievements in cooking. Not so. It is a pretty ordinary steakhouse which I guess students just work in. We had steaks which were fine but about the equivalent of an Outback steakhouse or similar. Service is excellent. The Preakness was running during our meal and for about three minutes the TVs were turned up and diners and staff all stopped briefly to watch the race.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mjzman1
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Okay”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Ordered seafood here. Maybe the steaks/burgers would have been better. Food was okay and we ate it but nothing memorable. Mostly frozen items. Salad was very good so maybe that would be the best option. Friendly and attentive waitress.

Visited May 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly staff, beautiful atmosphere, great menu, delicious food!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I travel to visit family in Southern Tennessee every year and have been here before. The staff is very accommodating and the building is beautiful, they even have a life science museum. The Steakhouse has a very good menu and a wonderful group of people working there. I ordered the catfish and cole slaw and my husband had the ribeye and spinach casserole. Both were cooked perfect and full of flavor. I recommend this place to everyone to visit because it is well worth the experience.

• Visited March 2014