“Nice surprise”

Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and great service
A nice surprise after riding the hills of Tennessee all day by motorcycle
Our hotel recommended it and we weren't disappointed

• Visited September 2013

Michigan
“Authentic Mexican Food Friendly Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant on the recommendation of the hotel we stayed at. The service was extra speedy, server was polite and attentive and the food was very good. I ordered ala carte 2 tacos and a chicken enchilada and had more food than I could eat. You also get complimentary chips and salsa. the prices are not bad. The restaurant is undergoing some renovations. I would visit here again.

• Visited July 2013
Weatherford, Texas
“Excellent Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The staff was exceptionally friendly and the food was excellent. This restaurant is in the process of obtaining their Liquor license as this Kentucky County recently approved alcohol.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Wheat99
Chicago, IL
“Great Mexican Food in Kentucky!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My family & I ate here based on a recommendation from a hotel desk clerk. The food was excellent! My wife & I split the special - Chicken with a cream sauce. The sauce had a bite to it and was excellent. My daughter has 2 tacos which were good. The place seemed popular with locals. I'd gladly eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
northern Michigan
“Really good Mexican food and friendly service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

They have a huge menu and huge portions at reasonable prices, but you might want to share. My husband had the Dinner Especial and it came on two large oval plates. I had a fajita quesadilla which is delicious. They don't have a liquor license though so no beer to wash down all that chips and salsa.

Visited April 2013