We have passed this hotel multiple times while traveling and have never stayed but decided to break up our trip....
Cumberland Inn is a very clean and comfortable place to stay. Very reasonable rates and plenty of room for our family of five. We stayed in the Kleist Suite -- the beds were comfortable and the from was spotless!
The staff was very nice and you could tell they were paying attention to the details! Breakfast was included and was okay... Eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, make you own waffles and cereal was available as well.
We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cumberland Inn and Museum, located along Interstate 75 in Williamsburg, Kentucky. Whether you are enjoying a savory meal or relaxing in a comfortable room, our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the most enjoyable experience possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Inn And Museum Hotel Williamsburg
- Cumberland Hotel Williamsburg