This turned out to be a great choice, as we wanted an overnight room that was close to Cumberland Falls and not your typical bland, impersonal highway lodging. The inn was very attractive, clean, and comfortable...and less than 30 minutes from the falls. We were not impressed with the breakfast but everything else was first class. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cumberland Inn and Museum, located along Interstate 75 in Williamsburg, Kentucky. Whether you are enjoying a savory meal or relaxing in a comfortable room, our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the most enjoyable experience possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Inn And Museum Hotel Williamsburg
- Cumberland Hotel Williamsburg