I almost don't want to review this hotel, as I want to keep it all to myself ..lol. However, that just wouldn't be fair to the Cumberland Inn, Williamsburg Kentucky.
This is actually the 2nd time we've stayed, and I do want to get into a habit of staying here more on our trips to Florida .. or even Kentucky!
It is a lovely place. The Registration Entrance has the most Beautiful Double Spiral Staircase that I can imagine my daughter cascading down on her Wedding day! I seriously consider this, and they haven't even set a date..lol.
The Staff are to be commended!! So polite, friendly, and accomodating!
We had been driving all night, and were just EXHAUSTED .. we stopped in at around 10am .. and weren't sure if we'd have to wait until check in time .. The Staff were absolutely amazing, understanding of our situation, and got our room right away .. and off to sleepyland we were! Thanks to all of you .. such kindness, and hospitality!!!
Rooms were lovely, tasteful, and immaculate!
Beds were sooooo Comfy .. I think we all died as soon as we hit the pillows.
What can I say? The whole place is Gorgeous, Immaculate .. oh, and they are just opening the New Steak House!!!
Anyway, we will definately be back again, and again ... LOVE IT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cumberland Inn and Museum, located along Interstate 75 in Williamsburg, Kentucky. Whether you are enjoying a savory meal or relaxing in a comfortable room, our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the most enjoyable experience possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Inn And Museum Hotel Williamsburg
- Cumberland Hotel Williamsburg