My wife and I were coming back home to Ohio from Atlanta, Ga. It was our 20th wedding anniversary and we decided to stay at The Cumberland Inn to celebrate. on chech in I shared with them it was our anniversary and the staff there made us feel so special and so welcome. The Inn is absolutely beautiful. I would highly recomend that anyone traveling on I-75, going through Williamsburg, Kentucky spand a night there. I can assure it will be a GOOD stay. It will be totally worth your stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cumberland Inn and Museum, located along Interstate 75 in Williamsburg, Kentucky. Whether you are enjoying a savory meal or relaxing in a comfortable room, our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the most enjoyable experience possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Inn And Museum Hotel Williamsburg
- Cumberland Hotel Williamsburg