Hampton Inn Williamsburg
$85
$55
$119
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanfast foodoatmealnice hoteloff the highwaycumberland fallsstaff was friendlyeasy accesshotel staffplace to staybreakfast buffetdesk clerkexcellent stayindoor poolthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againwalmart
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We spent one night here on our way to Florida. The hotel staff was very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. The duvets were fabulous. I was a little disconcerted when we saw sticky notes on the bed with the comment, "Duvet covers and sheets are clean for your arrival." I thought they were suppose to be clean! The room was clean except or crumbs along the wall under the windows. The bathroom was immaculate. We had requested a quiet room, which it was until about 8:30 p.m. At that point the people in the room next to us starting yelling and hitting the walls as though they were wrestling. The children were running up and down the halls. When this contined, we finally called the desk at 10:00. It was quiet shortly after that. The walls are thin and you can clearly hear people peaking in the halls. My primary complaint is the fact that there were no tongs available at breakfast with which to serve yourself bagels and pastries. The woman in front of me requested them and was told "we don't use them here". When I asked for tongs, I was told "We don't need them. People just take the one they want." A few minutes later I observed a young woman licking her fingers. She then went over to the bagels, picked one up and then put it down and chose something else . We were out of there pretty quickly and skipped the rest of our breakfasts.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travelgirl284
Tammy Jo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

I would like to start off by thanking you for choosing to stay with us, and than apologize for the response of the request for the tongs. We most defianately use tongs, I wish that I knew why they had given you that awful answer but I do not. I would like to thank you for this information and if you could let me know what nights you stayed so I can find out and fix this issue.
Again thank you for choosing to stay with us and I can promise you that on your next visit to the area we will make your stay wonderful.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Spent the night on our way to Gatlinburg. Convenient to highway, Walmart is across the street if you need anything, the hotel looks really new, high ceilings and modern decor. We had a king room with a pullout sofa, huge bathroom. The bed was so comfortable and the sheets were amazingly soft! We arrived late at night and there was still coffee, tea and cookies waiting for us in the lobby. Breakfast buffet was delicious with a wide variety of choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

Room Tip: Hotel seemed solid and even the first floor had high ceilings.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Williamsburg. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed you visit and we hope hope to see you on your next trip to the area. Have a great new year.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We have stayed in 4 Hampton Inns in the last couple of weeks. We are blue card members. All were easy access from the highway. Only one (Williamsburg, KY) had a microwave and refrigerator. All had great towels and bedding. The covers that are used over the duvets are washed after every guest. Nice. Amenties include shampoo, conditioner, lotion and 2 soaps. Coffee maker. Desk area, flat screen TV. Some had USA TODAY and others didn't. As a reward member, we received bottled water. One gave oreo cookies...the one in Lexington, KY - hot chocolate cookies...awesome. Breakfast at each were amble. All were very clean.

Ate at the Cumberland Inn - Patriot Restaurant. Good

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway or near elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tammy Jo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Williamsburg KY. We hope to have you as a guest again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I picked the Hampton based on traveler reviews and was not disappointed. We got there early after a 9 hour drive and the front desk could not have been more helpful in checking us in and giving us a room. The rooms was large, very clean, and had very comfortable beds. The bathroom was very nice with a great shower and plenty of counter room.

I had forgot a couple essentials and the front desk manager gave me a razor for my husband and a tooth brush. The other things we neglected to bring we walked across the street to Walmart which was very convenient.

Breakfast was delicious. It was hot and cold with wonderful waffles you could make yourself.

All in all the staff was terrific, courteous, and very helpful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The non smoking in the back of the hotel are quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Tammy Jo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your trip with your friends!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you on your next visit to the area. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great staff, check in, and room. New room design should be pushed to all the other properties. Very good flow, awesome bathroom. Staff was quick and courteous, complimentary breakfast was good, nice surroundings. Quiet, perfect.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank TravellingHombre
Tammy Jo C, Manager at Hampton Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

I am pleased to see that you folks enjoyed your stay! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!