“Best NKU Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilder
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wilder
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Best value for location and amenities located near Northern Kentucky University. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was warm and tasty. Only real complaint is that on 3rd floor we heard the tromping of folks on the fourth floor. So, request a 4th floor room if you can.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a nice place to stay when visiting Cincinnati it is very clean and modern the pool and hot tub area is very nice and one of the largest in sizes I have seen at a hotel the breakfast was very good and a nice variety my only complaint is the bed is a little too firm and the pillows too soft for my liking this isn't the fault of the hotel but it did make for a rough nights sleep which again this isn't the fault of the hotel as everyone has their own preference the only other problem was my cable kept cutting in and out while watching tv it didn't bother me enough to contact the front desk as it wouldn't have been a problem they could solve without moving rooms so since I only was there for one night I didn't bother them with it but but all in all I would say it was a very nice stay and their breakfast selection made up for any problems as it was delicious

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were there on a business trip and this was a great place to stay for a Cincinnati convention - not too far from town, but away from the noise of the city. The employees at the front desk were kind and helpful. Hotel is clean and fairly new.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hampton Inn is usually very nice - this one was like new and very comfortable. It's convenient from the Interstate, and quiet and peaceful. The breakfast is good with a variety of items. Our room was a suite and it was roomy and comfortable for everyone. We plan to return sometime soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 595ChrisD595
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This hotel is very clean and modern. My husband and two small children stayed here 1st week in April for one night. Everything was very clean and staff was very helpful. We will be back to stay here when we are in the area again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were highly impressed with our large, spacious, & very clean double bed suite. Guest service agents were very friendly & helpful. Our room, even though located on the first floor, was quiet & peaceful. The breakfast was great & filling each day, although we missed not having the waffle maker! :( The pool & hot tub were huge hits for our kids. We enjoyed our stay very much & plan to return!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lawsonfamilyx5
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Interesting location appears to be very rural but backs up to I-275. I had requested a room on the quite side. When assigned the room backed up to the interstate. When I went back to the desk they quickly change me to the outher side and upgraded me with out a charge. This is going the extra mile. Hotel is very clean and well kept. The only negitive thing was the TV in the breakfast area was so loud that people had to talk really loud to be heard. I alway think these type of sets should be only on the weather channel and then muted.

Room Tip: ask for city view and pay a little more