“Delicious Sandwich” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Berea, Kentucky
“Delicious Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

My team and I were in Whitesburg as a part of a summer program. It was our first day there and we decided to have lunch at Hillbillies BBQ. I had a delicious sandwich with French fries and a drink for only $5. I enjoyed my time there, the food was delicious, the staff members were agile with our requests, and there was a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.

Visited June 2014

Berea, Kentucky
“Perfect Southern Pork”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

After walking around the unique town of Whitesburg, my friends and I came into Hillbillies BBQ Restaurant for a quick lunch. With a variety of sandwiches such as the pork sandwich, a chicken barbeque sandwich, or even a juicy burger, this place has all the classic American fixings. The sides can include beans, coleslaw, and delicious fries which was what I had. The waitress was quick and hospitable to my friends and I.

I noticed several local pieces of art or signs that seemed to be vintage which I really enjoyed looking at. Several seating options for all party sizes and caters to all ages. You should really come check out this local place that is located in the heart of downtown Whitesburg and go walk around the historical streets after filling up your stomachs.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hazard, Kentucky
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were very pleased with the quality of the BBQ! Best ribs and pulled pork we have had anywhere around here. You would have to eat Sonny's or Smokey Bones to get better BBQ. These guys obviously know there stuff and it shows! Keep it up and I would recommend it to all!

• Visited October 2013