“Good food comes with a price” 3 of 5 bubbles

Pine Mountain Grill
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Whitesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berea
“Good food comes with a price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had the opportunity to go to Whitesburg couple weeks ago, I almost skipped the Pine Mountain Grill if it was not for a meeting I went to. The location is tricky and there's nothing to do around a walking distance. The food was very good actually even if it was the typical American lunch (chicken, green beans and a roll). Nothing in their menu is outside the common lunch or dinner, however the food is really great. The service was just great, the waitresses were just nice and helpful all the time.

• Visited May 2013

Berea, Kentucky
“The best chicken in Whitesburg”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had the special for that day I went and it was basically the old fashioned kentucky chicken marinated with spices and fried in the best way! It was mouth watering just listening to the description if it by the waitress

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Wynnjones M
Huntersville, North Carolina
“It's like a Cracker Barrel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went here as visitors to the Whitesburg Rotary Club Meeting. All the servers were super nice, but they seemed very busy and little overwhelmed by our group. They were not able to bring the food all at around the same time so it was a little awkward others eating while we were waiting for our food. We were placed in a large meeting room which was perfect for the large group.

They are a little pricy. I had a chicken croissant. They were large pieces of chicken, but drenched in mayonnaise. The croissant was really tasty, but I didn't care for the actual salad too much. They also had really nice french fries.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Faye B
Berea, Kentucky, United States
“good, but Pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

he Pine Mountain Grill is a beautiful establishment nestled off the road that leads into Whitesburg, next to McDonalds. My visit here was to attend the Rotary club meeting. The waitresses were very friendly, but never offered me a menu and just assumed I wanted the special. After a 15 minute wait for my drink, it was brought to me and I must say the sweet tea was great ! Then soon after the waitress took my order and from looking at the menu, I had a hard time deciding because there were so many options! Ale food looked great, but I decided on the Mediterranean Chicken with a side of mashed potatoes and salad bar. The Salad bar far exceeded my expectations. There was so much variety that I finally after a long time of searching through restaurant could put everything I wanted on my salad Then shortly after my food arrived and I was really shocked. The chicken was so bare next to a bowl of potatoes, now when they say looks can be deceiving, I would say this is true, the chicken was superb! I found myself wanting more after. The only thing I would offer is better servicing. The food arrived at random times and it was a bit distracting eating while others weren't.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hindman, Kentucky
“Great place, for 2 or 20!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Accommodate any size party, and do it well. Been here several times since moved to area last year. Never not satisfied! Love the salad bar, especially the potato salad. Service is always good; done with a smile! Atmosphere is comfy country. The shopping area inside the front door has cute items & cracker barrel feel. Good place for family & friends. Not too noisy!!

• Visited May 2013