“Won't go back because of the rude Range Officer.”

Knob Creek Gun Range
Louisville, KY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Won't go back because of the rude Range Officer.”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I love to shoot and have been to several gun ranges. This range has a retail store with just about anything you can imagine related to firearms (that is legal)!

When you drive up, you see this large building surrounded by a bunch of junk. Really looks like a junkyard. I don't think all that stuff is there to shoot, they just don't clean up.

The reason I won't go back is because of the extremely rude range officer. While you have to keep order so that nobody gets hurt, people ARE paying for the experience. This range officer abused his "power" and was so extremely rude to the shooters, that I was really surprised anybody stayed. One couple packed up and left, another guy was muttering about the officer's attitude. You can be authoritative and keep order without being a jerk to the group. This guy's attitude has certainly hurt the range's reputation. I know that I won't go back.

Visited February 2011