“Wish I had known, sooner!”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I didn't know what I was missing until I went there for dinner yesterday, now I'm kicking myself for making all those trips, and wasting gas, going to steak houses elsewhere! The steak was PERFECTLY cooked, very tender, moist and absolutely delicious! I have had NO better steak anywhere else! Service was on par with the very best I've experienced, anywhere. This morning, I went for breakfast! The huge omelet was a combination of the perfect blend of ingredients, cooked perfectly and so delicious and reasonably priced, too! That's another thing, prices are great! In addition, the view last night from my booth was of the sunset on the river with the hills and forests and a gorgeous deck just outside the window! I'm "hooked" and expect to be there very often!

1  Thank Sharon C

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Restaurant has great view of the Ohio River. Everything they have on the menu is great - they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Their steaks are really good - have been there numerous times and had a steak dinner, and was never disappointed. Service is very good. Is a casual family-type restaurant with a great atmosphere. They also have weekend live music if you are interested in that sort of thing - I like it when it is quiet myself.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

They have Very Good Food....and if you get there before alot of smokers do....the breakfast buffet is great....No complaints on the food....Just the smoking while trying to eat....they do have a separate room for non but you can still smell strong smoke....BUT...the food and the service is good.....If you dont mind smoke then give it a try....

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stopped during a Sunday of country driving.The food and service at Sunset Grill were both very good. The hamburger was fresh, not frozen, cooked as I ordered. Batter dipped onion rings were great. Fried pork loin sandwich was very good and huge. The view of the river was beautiful and relaxing.

1  Thank shell5786
Reviewed June 17, 2012

SAT OUTSIDE WITH SOME LIVE MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND.THE KIND OWNER/CHEF CAME TO VISIT US ALL! WILL DEFINITLY COME BACK!!!!!!A church group of friends showed up sat. evening and all had wonderful meals! Most people ordered the house special, which was BBQ Ribs, Chicken or Steak, came with Baked Potato and roasted Corn on the cob! Yum! I had the Ribs, which fell apart! Not tons of sauce, which was perfect! Waitress worked very hard and was very friendly and helpful. The view of the river with the nice breeze was perfect as we sat outside on the patio overlooking the Ohio River. There was nice live music in the background. The chef/owner came to visit with us and was genuinely kind . We will definitly be back with our teens and family!

1  Thank wendy F

Been to Sunset Grill? Share your experiences!