“The Jewell of Warsaw, Kentucky”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jewell's on Main

Jewell's on Main
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Glencoe, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Jewell of Warsaw, Kentucky”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

The restaurant Chef cook for the President. He is found this area. The food is great, the service is different. You order at the desk and paid, sit down at the table with a number and wait for the food. Before you sit down you get your drinks. Other than that. The food is served hot. The wine is from Owen vineyard and some great you know.

• Visited February 2014

“Tasty Menu and Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I had lunch at Jewell's on Main Street, and it was delicious. She had tuna salad on a croissant and broccoli and cheddar soup while I had a veggie delight and fruit cup. We commented that it's odd to find such a quaint restaurant in small town (Warsaw's population is about 2,000). The service was excellent and the staff was friendly. This is definitely a place I return to. I live about an hour from Warsaw and Jewell's on Main is definitely worth the trip.

• Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“The Jewell of the Ohio-Worth a Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you find yourself within an hour’s drive of Warsaw this is a destination restaurant. As a guy who entertains and eats out for a living, I will be going back. I recently found myself here and had the Bayou Shrimp and Fried Green Tomato appetizer….quite tasty. I could drink the Bayou Shrimp butter….ask for a few homemade rolls to dip. Entrees were Shrimp and Grits ( the second best ever, next to 1808 in Delaware OH) and Scallops very flavorful. All this Heavenly Jewells for under $50.00
On a second visit ( a day later) I had the Chicken Fingers-These are the best in America. Two full chicken breasts cut in half and lightly breaded. You must also try the bread pudding—you will not regret.
The place makes my top restaurants that I’d go back to. The owners are great as well. …..as Justin stated, this is what I do.

• Visited March 2014
Williamstown, Kentucky
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Jewels is a very good restaurant! The service is good, but can be a little slow depending on how busy they are, but they are always friendly and helpful. The food is always good, I would recommend the Hot Brown it is one of the best I have ever had, or the Papa Burger which is great as well. They also have fresh cut fries that are great!

• Visited January 2014
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jewell in a Small Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have business in this town and try to get down periodically to take the group out to eat. This is our favorite place to go. Even though the town is small and doesn't have a lot of places to choose from this is a place that would make me drive down just to eat here. Delicious and tasty food with a down home feel.

Visited November 2013