“Great home town pizza joint!!”
Review of Tom's Papa Dino's

Tom's Papa Dino's
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Walton
Cuisines: Pizza
bluegrass state
“Great home town pizza joint!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Quaint little joint. In a strip mall.
First we started with an Italian salad. It had iceberg lettuce with green olives, salami, onions, cheese,& bacon. Would of liked to have had homemade salad dressing. Other wise tasty.
Then the pizza came. We have eAten at several ny pizza places, lombardi's being one of them. The sauce was sweet. The pizza here was very cheesy - yummy.
This restaurant is right off of I/75@ richwood exit.
Will go back on our wAy to and from cincy.
Not lombardis but very good!!!

1 Thank phislamajama

Union, Kentucky
“Best pizza in NKY.”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

First off, I will say that I have had better pizza in my life. Lombardi's and Grimaldi's in NYC and Cavalli's in Dallas. But, in NKY, I'm going with TPD's every time. I always get the PMS and it has been good every time. TPD's doesn't really have a thin crust or thick crust, it's in between. They are generous with their toppings including the cheese, perfect!!!!! I haven't tried any appetizers so I can't recommend any but if you are in NKY, go to Tom's Papa Dino's.

• Visited March 2012
“Best Hoagy Ever”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Great little pizza joint! Loved my hoagy and the service was good. I will be going back to try the pizza next!