“Best ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Walton
“Best ever”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Just ordered an orange chicken dinner and it was the best ever! We have been searching for a great Chinese restaurant and Raymond is if! Our kids were begging for more and that is rare! Can't wait to go back. It is on the expensive side but worth it! I would think an egg roll should come with dinner but doesn't. :-( but that won't stop me for going back!

1 Thank Jay A

Blainville, Canada
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The food options and quality were amazing. I had the steamed sammon with ginger and it was amazing.. I had later learned that they also have a chilean sea bass on the menu too that I am wanting to try.

Visited May 2014
Walton, Kentucky
“Good Chinese”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is close to where I live. It's a little different than your average Chinese fare. One of my favorites if the garlic/egg fried rice. It's a little higher on the price range. If you're looking for a nice quiet atmosphere this is the place, perfect for a first date or if you want to have a conversation while you eat. The owners are almost always there and will usually come by the table to see how things are.

• Visited January 2014
Williamstown, Kentucky
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Great Chinese food in a cozy place that's family run, right off of I-75. We've always enjoyed stopping in as it's not too far from school.

My wife thought the orange chicken was very good. I tried the pad Thai noodles with chicken and it was excellent - very light and seasoned very well - just enough heat. The fried cheesecake dessert was also excellent.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Average Take-Out”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We ordered takeout using the menu on the Internet. The order came in a timely fashion with everything we ordered. The food was average.

• Visited August 2013