“Always Delicious”

Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Walton
Cuisines: American
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I eat here frequently and every time it's fantastic. The lemonade is great and the staff is friendly and usually joking and down to earth. #1 place to eat in Richwood/Walton hands down!

Lafayette, Indiana
“If You Have A Weak Stomach, Don't Eat Here!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have dined at Penn Station several times but not at this location. We were passing through on our way home from vacation. We placed our order then I watched as the person running the register go back and starts to prepare our food without washing his hands. I was hopeful that the deep fryer and the cooker killed all the gems on his hands. Then I made the mistake of using the bathroom. Very dirty and worn out.

Board of Health needs to visit this location and soon!

• Visited October 2012