“A must see if you like Bourbon!”

Woodford Reserve Distillery
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Versailles
More attraction details
Owner description: Bourbon distillery
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must see if you like Bourbon!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am not sure why it took me soooo long to get to the Bourbon Trail - but so happy that I did. Started out from Cincy early after rush hour and got to Woodford around 10:30. A great drive down on an awesome late summer day. Lots of good signs point the way to the distillery and the drive took me past a number of beautiful horse farms and some corn fields. The visitor center is fairly new and yes it devotes a lot of space to selling products and related merchandise. The tour is paid - but they will provide you with a complimentary tasting. They have a restaurant attached if you want to get there around lunch time..

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Kentucky Boubon Tour”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was my first time visiting a distillery. Our tour guide was great. He gave us a lot of information that kept the interest of even my 9 year old. We even got a bourbon and bourbon ball sample at the end! Great time for our first visit!

Visited August 2013
Salt Lick, Kentucky, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Outstanding tour”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I loved the tour. The tour guide is informative. They let you see the whole process. The bottling section is a little disappointing but not enough to ruin the tour. The visitor center is very nice. Grounds are beautiful. Taste testing at the end. Outstanding bourbon. One of the best on the bourbon trail in my opinion. It cost $7.00 and you go away with the glass as a souvenir. I would recommend it.

1 Thank Kathy F
Newnan, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very nice”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Visited here as part of the Bourbon Trail. Very nice location. Their gift shop is one of the best around. Parking can be tight. When we got there we had to part down the hill but not a bad walk. It might be for someone that needs help.all in all a very nice place to visit.

new york, ny
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Really nice stop in horse country”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The tour is only $7, it's well run, organized, efficient. The grounds themselves are pretty, and you get an ounce of their bourbon as well as bourbon balls to try at the end of it. They have sandwiches and snacks to buy before/after.