“Outstanding tour”

Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Versailles
More attraction details
Owner description: Bourbon distillery
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I loved the tour. The tour guide is informative. They let you see the whole process. The bottling section is a little disappointing but not enough to ruin the tour. The visitor center is very nice. Grounds are beautiful. Taste testing at the end. Outstanding bourbon. One of the best on the bourbon trail in my opinion. It cost $7.00 and you go away with the glass as a souvenir. I would recommend it.

1  Thank Kathy F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,405)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Visited here as part of the Bourbon Trail. Very nice location. Their gift shop is one of the best around. Parking can be tight. When we got there we had to part down the hill but not a bad walk. It might be for someone that needs help.all in all a very nice place to visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The tour is only $7, it's well run, organized, efficient. The grounds themselves are pretty, and you get an ounce of their bourbon as well as bourbon balls to try at the end of it. They have sandwiches and snacks to buy before/after.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We made an unplanned stop here on a road trip and unfortunately didn't have time for the tour. But we were able to explore the beautiful reserve and tasting area and sample a free taste. You get to keep the shot glass as a souvenir too. The gift shop has lots of cool items also. I would recommend to anyone in the area who likes bourbon - whiskey.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Did the basic tour for my husband, who loves this bourbon. I actually really enjoyed the tour, as well. Nancy was our guide. She was very knowledgeable about the history and product. The timing of the tour was perfect. Very clean and beautiful setting and buildings. We did partake of the gift shop. I did say my husband likes the bourbon, right! I'm not a big candy fan. However, we did get a sampler box of the chocolate. This is some of the best chocolate I've ever had. The caramel was also delicious. Can't wait to try the salsa that we bought.