“Very Nice”

Addie's at The Woodford Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Addie's at The Woodford Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Addie's at The Woodford Inn serves a variety of southern cuisine, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. All cuisine and desserts are homemade in house. Addie's has outside seating, will cater free of charge to businesses and also holds special events. Addie's also has its separate bar located inside the same building which offers a great variety of bourbon and everyday happy hour specials.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I recently ate at Addies with 4 friends. The place is lovely and the service was great. I had eaten at Addies many times when the restaurant was in Millville and always enjoyed it. The meals we had at the Woodford Inn got mixed review from our group. The BBQ Bourbon hamburger and Chicken with cheese and spinach were very good. Two people on our group got the Shrimp and Grits and weren't thrilled. I got the Hot Brown and it was very disappointing. The cheese sauce that topped the shredded turkey and very salty country ham was tasteless and floury.It wasn't the type of Hot Brown I am used to.
Our group did have a great time and will return to Addies again

1  Thank shell5786

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Went there with my grandson (13). We both enjoyed it. Food was really great. The staff was a little slow, but nice. Loved the Inn also. Will be back.

1  Thank TheOldCr0w
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Shrimp and Grits, Pumpkin Ravioli, Chicken Florentine, and the house fish that our party of four had to share; each excellently prepared and spiced. A nice converted 1890's home, with many serving rooms, wood floors, open space, and a lovely bar. Linens and silverware of course, casual with just the right touch of formality. Lovely views and lots of windows. Not too pricy at under $20, but the preparation and proportions makes this a real value. This house has a chef that does not rely on salt, but rather selects spices to enhance the natural flavors. Desserts of Bread Pudding in Bourbon sauce and Pumpkin pudding were large and should be shared, prepared with the spicing and care of the main courses. I will go back on our next KY trip.

1  Thank sls1050
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I agree with Chris A.! Wife and I had a good lunch here on the way to Woodford Reserve.

The staff was attentive, the menu was very straight forward with good choices and the property has character. The bar area in particular has character.

I would recommend Addie's!

1  Thank David F
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was very good. Service was poor. Wait staff walked over items on the floor multiple times and left the tables full of dishes when they had plenty of time to clear them. Waitstaff looked like they didn't care about their appearance. I don't think sandals and dirty shoes are appropriate at a restaurant. I did call the restaurant owner and she offered me to come back. I just haven't bothered. There are many other choices that I know I can count on.