“Great Dinner”

Addie's at The Woodford Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Addie's at The Woodford Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Addie's at The Woodford Inn serves a variety of southern cuisine, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. All cuisine and desserts are homemade in house. Addie's has outside seating, will cater free of charge to businesses and also holds special events. Addie's also has its separate bar located inside the same building which offers a great variety of bourbon and everyday happy hour specials.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Dinner was wonderful. I had the shrimp and grits and my husband had the Kentucky Hot Brown. Don't miss the bourbon bread pudding and the pimento cheese sticks. Both amazing!

1  Thank Laura L
There are newer reviews for Addie's at The Woodford Inn

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We ate two nights at Addie's. The food was excellent, very reasonably priced, and the service was great. We had no complaints.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The blackened salmon sandwich at lunch was excellent! The strawberry shortcake was wonderful! Fried green tomato BLT was good, but I'll try something else next time.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We enjoyed the Friday night Fish Fry at Addie's. It was very busy but all was well and Megan did a fine job as our server.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We had dinner at Addie's. The beer and wine selection was good. I highly recommend the bourbon barrel ale. Our food all came out dangerously delicious and we both ate more than we should've. We had fried green tomatoes and stuffed mushrooms for appetizers. I had veggie stuffed shells, I cannot remember what my husband ate, but all of it was amazing.

We sat out in the sunroom as the sun was setting. It was beautiful and cozy, and very popular with other guests as well.

1  Thank seajewell