“The Best Baked Goods”

Tea Cup
Fishers, Indiana
“The Best Baked Goods”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I spent 2 nights in Taylorsville and the best part of our trip was visiting The Tea Cup. We had breakfast there twice, it was amazing- I really enjoyed the pumpkin muffin and the cinnamon roll. My husband had the pecan roll and a cheese danish, they too were fantastic. The lunch menu also looks good, they offer 3 homemade soups, sandwhiches and a daily special. The owners were super nice.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank sara0122

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great coffee and pastries!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The Tea Cup is the perfect place to visit for a nice relaxing cup of coffee, charm and hospitality! The baked goods are delicious, and you might want to just give in. I tried the Low Fat Apple Spice, Pumpkin and Cappuccino muffins - YUM! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. A perfect find!

• Visited August 2011