Edgewater Resort
$89
Comfort Suites East(Jeffersontown)
$82
ComfortSuites
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubwasher and dryercoffee makerliving roombeds were very comfortablecottagegallaundrycouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I found out about Edgewater Resort through Living Social and I had an amazing stay there. The cottage was perfect for us and the hot tub was wonderful. I got a massage from Katrina and it was amazing. The pool was beautiful and there was such a great little trail down to the lake. It was extremely peaceful and quiet too. We were so happy with the space we didn't even leave to take advantage of the surrounding attractions. But I will definitely be back and stay a little longer. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to getaway for a weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica T
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I came down for a weekend and found Edgewater Resort not only to be very nice and clean, but the staff was so welcoming and helpful we could not have asked for a friendlier place to visit. We would highly recommend Edgewarter Resort to anyone wanting a great time...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lori K
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were really taken aback by this lovely little cottage. We booked through Livingsocial and had a fabulous relaxing weekend ( I think it's still on so check it out!)
This type of experience is ideal for a couple or a small family looking to get away! We're young and we enjoy cooking rather than eating out for both the intimate nature of the vacation as well as the value. This resort was absolutely perfect! They provide everything for you- all of the pots and pans, coffee pot, even a few spices. You just bring the food and the beer. The hot tub was awesome after the day was over and the deck was great for drinking morning coffee. Really, we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised with the quality of the experience..we also went over to the Heaven Hill Distillery (such a fun tour) on Saturday and to the Talon Winery on Sunday (gorgeous site) It was truly a unique way to experience the natural beauty of Kentucky. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Chelbrad
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We discovered this resort while trying to find a central place to meet other family. I thought the pictures and descriptions were very honest. Our rental was very clean. The staff are absolutely wonderful! The pool was newer and well maintained. The resort itself is a very quiet place. Just what we were looking for. The only part that I was surprised with was that it really is not attached to the Taylorsville Lake. There are views but no real direct access to it from the resort.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank kpWheaton
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my second time to stay at Edgewater over the past year and I plan to come again at the end of the month! We stayed in a lovely 2-bedroom condo. It was clean, spacious, and had a wonderful view of the lake. At the end of the day, we enjoyed relaxing in a warm (incredibly clean) jacuzzi on our private back porch. The service was the best!! We asked if it would be possible to check in a couple of hours early and they helped to make that happen for us (& let us checkout a little later:) Our internet was running slow and they immediately took care of it. After our stay, we received a groupon for an extra free night on a 2 night stay and our family is looking forward to taking advantage of that opportunity later this month. I would recommend this resort to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends