1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast
$109
Hampton.com
$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bbourbon trailbed and breakfastother guestscivil warbreakfast was deliciousjacuzzi tubhouse is beautifulthoroughly enjoyed our stayhome away from homelincoln libraryroad tripclara bartontylerllamasrelaxationdistilleries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

These guys know the business. Make you feel very welcome, Anxious to please.Breakfast is some of the best you will have. Very creative. Rooms are beautiful, Very fine property. Springfield a nice town but few dining options.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Maple Hill Manor is amazing!! We received the warmest hospitality from the moment we arrived to the time we left. The rooms are beautiful and clean, the breakfast is OUTSTANDING, and the alpaca bear is a must have!! My husband and I can not wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Four childhood friends spent 2 nights at Maple Hill manor. We were treated like royalty, enjoying welcoming treats and huge, gourmet breakfasts. Shopping for llama/alpaca gifts yielded some beautiful souvenirs. Our hosts Todd and Tyler could not have been more gracious. They set the bar high for any other B&B. My friends are now believers--MHM is the best.

Room Tip: Different rooms have different kinds of bed space.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I fully enjoyed our stay at the Maple Hill B&B. our room was spacious with luxurious antique furniture. Todd and Tyler made us feel welcome and ensured we enjoyed every moment of our stay. Tyler's gourmet breakfasts were a highlight to our days and the perfect way to begin our tours of the area bourbon distilleries! I will always remember Sophie, Sammy, and Little Rascal welcoming us at the door. This was our first trip to Kentucky and I can definitely say we will return soon.

Room Tip: The honeymoon hideaway was a gem!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We celebrated our anniversary and my husband's 50th birthday at the Inn and in the area on the Bourbon Tour. The place was awesome and Todd and Tyler were exceptional. They run a beautiful Inn and are very cordial and helpful. They put extreme effort into assisting a friend with providing a surprise welcome basket for my husband. During our stay, we shared the inn with a couple who return every year for their anniversary and a returning group of ladies enjoying a get to together. We will be those folks as well! My only regret, not spending enough of the day at the Inn itself

• Stayed: October 2012