“Uncontested Favorite”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Lexington, Kentucky
“Uncontested Favorite”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We have lots of B&B experience both in the US and UK and this is our uncontested favorite; there is absolutely nothing we would change. Since discovering Maple Hill Manor in 2009, we have spent three anniversaries, several mini-vacations, and a girl's night there. Regardless of season or occupancy, Todd and Tyler are the consummate hosts, the food is delicious, and the the atmosphere completely relaxing. You get Southern graciousness with just the right touch of sophistication.

Room Tip: Each room has its own unique decor but all reflect the quiet elegance of a bygone era and all have a...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Hodgenville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Maple Hill Manor is definately a must see and stay! The whole experience is timeless! From the time you drive up to the home setting on the hillside, passing the llamas in the pasture to the home decorated beautifully you are taken back to a time that is undescribable. The accomodations are excellent and the meals are amazing and plentiful! Todd & Tyler are wonderful hosts, so gracious and have thought of eveything to make your stay the best! I highly recommend you stay at Maple Hill Manor very soon. You will not regret it! The themed murder mystery events are great fun!

Room Tip: I love the John James Audubon room located on the main floor and easy access to the parlor and dinin...
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We had a wonderfully relaxing time at Maple Hill Manor. Great food, accommodations, and hospitality. I would highly recommend Maple Hill manor to everyone,

Room Tip: The Honey Moon Hideway is very romantic
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This is one of the most outstanding establishments I have ever stayed at. The food is out of this world. Todd and Tyler were wonderful in every way imaginable. Cannot wait to go back next year! I highly recommend Maple Hill Manor for the food, price and hospitality!

Room Tip: I have stayed in two of the rooms and have no complaints, they are all beautiful!
Hopkinsville
Reviewed December 19, 2011

We went to the Maple Hill Manor as a Christmas gift to ourselves. From the moment we walked in, Todd and Tyler greeted us and made us feel welcome. The antebellum mansion was magnificent, the Lincoln Library room where we stayed was first rate from the gas-logs fire place to the soft bed and the antique knick-knacks in the room. The Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were, shall we say, perfect

Breakfast was gourmet, simply superb. We are definitely coming back!!

Simpsonville, Ky
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I love this Inn! I love the food! I love the bedrooms, especially the luxurious linens, and I love the innkeepers, Todd and Tyler. They make you feel so welcome and comfortable it feels like home, except much better! I just returned from a girls getaway weekend and we had a wonderful time. They think of everything. And if you need something, they'll get it for you. This is the third visit for us and I feel like we have made friends for life. This inn has won several awards for outstanding service and it is well deserved.

Room Tip: Every room is great, but they also have a couple of rooms that would accommodate a small group of fr...
St. Louis
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My husband and I just spent two nights for our babymoon in the honeymoon suite and it was impeccable in every way. I am VERY picky and tend to notice all sorts of little things, and there were very few of those here. I was a little bummed that the hot water ran out before the jacuzzi tub was totally full, but I do like the water really hot.

The bed was super soft, great for a big pregnant tummy! Breakfasts were more elaborate than most B&Bs we've stayed at, and I was delighted to learn that the chef is on a gluten free diet like me, so I could really relax and enjoy.

Room Tip: Watch out for bed sizes as several of the rooms here have double beds I think. Honeymoon suite has...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
General Nelson Inn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 8 in Bardstown
Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast

Been to 1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!