“Very Nice!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chandler, Arizona, USA
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I haven't really stayed at any Hampton Inn's before and I was pleasantly surprised! I liken this to a slight step down from a Hilton Garden Inn - mostly because of the finishes in the rooms (no granite countertops in the bathroom and furnishings were not as nice), but I must say that I loved how clean my room looked and smelled! Breakfast was included (unlike Hilton GI) and was the typical hotel breakfast - reconstituted eggs, sausage, breads, waffles, etc. The rooms included a coffee maker, microwave and fridge. I like that the plasma TV was situated higher than the bed (no neck strain) and the heat/air was fairly quiet. I've never seen this in a room before - a ceiling fan! I would highly recommend staying here. It's in a nice safe area and there's lots of nearby restaurants. The front desk folks were all very accommodating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The hotel staff exceptionally accomodating. They all showed such hospitality. The rooms were very clean and thwe ac unit worked great. We also enjoyed the breakfast. Each day there were cookies and the front desk was able to give us resturant information. We were there to see family and yet we felt like family at the hotel. My family will defintiely stay there when we our in the city

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Versailles, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

First time staying in this Hampton. Overall a nice stay for a short business trip. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and in a nice area, located close to amenities. The breakfast was your average breakfast items.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Kingsport, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was so glad that I chose to stay at the Hampton. The hotel had such a warm and friendly feel & was extremely clean. I was beyond impressed and will definitely return. I would have no reservations recommending this Hampton to my family and friends. The hotel is a little bit hard to see from the main road, but once I figured out how to get there I had no issues finding it again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Winchester, Kentucky
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

As always love staying at a Hampton Inn. The room was clean and breakfast was ready when we got up. The entrance was a little hard to find. The person at the registration desk made a nice recommendation for dining.

• Stayed November 2013
Greenwood, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Best hotel in the city of Somerset, KY. Very clean, and the entire staff was extremely nice and helpful. The Free Breakfast bar was great with a nice variety offered. I will defiantly return to this facility in the future and I highly recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hamptonsmeky, General Manager at Hampton Inn Somerset, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you Mr. Gary G for posting a review of our hotel. We are pleased you were happy with your overall stay and our breakfast buffet. We value opinions like your to ensure we are providing the best service and accomodation to all our guests. We welcome you back our hotel the next time your in the somerset area.
Carterville
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had no idea what kind of hotel was in Somerset Ky so I gambled on what I usually do a Hampton Inn. I was not disappointed. I really cant think of anything that bothered me. I will stay there next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lisa L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Somerset, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your accomodation needs. Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to let us know about your experience with Hampton Inn. We welcome you back on your next visit!!