Quality Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$48
$65
$63
Country Inn
Comfort Inn of Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$85
$109
Best Western Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$82
Red Roof Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$57
Red Roof
$117
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
$129
$70
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolin townhot breakfastfree breakfastper nightstaff was friendlyvery nice place to staygood nights sleepfront desk staffwould stay againfamily reunionbrandonmotelhallwaychannelsrefrigerator
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stay here everytime I come to somerset. The Staffs great the rooms clean. I always get a King bed with a hot tub. The rooms spacious. I love the breakfast there are a lot of choices, waffles, bagels yogurt fruit and biscuit and gravy . The pool at this hotel was the best I've seen its nice and spacious. My only complaint was the first time i stayed Some one smoked in the hallway which was not the staffs fault I ended up just putting towels around the bottom of my door . I really don't think its smart having smoking and non on the same floor bc this tends to happen. Quality inn close to things and I felt secure at the hotel which is important to me . Be ware there are train tracks behind the hotel but it didn't keep me up. I liked the bathroom it was spacious and made getting ready easier.

Room Tip: I like staying on the second floor because noone walking over your head.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandon F, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Quality Inn & Suites of Somerset. Our staff appreciates and enjoys every visitor we have and strive to make your stay a memorable one. Thank you for taking the time to voice your appreciation for our staff and your stay, We would love to see you back again soon, so please call me if you need anything.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We arrived after 7:00 PM and got the last room. It was a room in which smoking was permitted and Jennifer encouraged my husband to go have a look [he had requested a non-smoking room]. While the smoke odor was not overwhelming it was there. Because we were tired and hungry we agreed to take the room. Jennifer gave my husband a "Febreeze" type product did help some.

The room was clean [other than the smell of smoke] and quiet. We did not stay for the breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dee M
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife, son and I stayed there for three nights while we attended a family reunion . The rooms were clean, the staff was very freindly and polite. The only thing I had to say of a personal nature was, I am 230 pounds, so the small round toilets were a challange for me. I did not ask if they had elongated stools, I just made due. The continnental breakfest was very nice. The gravy they made on location was very good.

Room Tip: The train runs day and night. Asdk for a room facing the front for the most quiet if you need it. I was near the back, it still was not bad. I sleep very well.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank James W
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had a one night stay. Phone was dead but then they fixed it. TV would not receive all channels but they fixed it. Rooms Clean, Breakfast real good for free, Price Good $65 with AAA/AARP etc.
Convenient location, easy in and out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed one night on Oct 26 while on business. Was given room 220 on the second floor and as soon as I entered the room I couldn't believe my eyes, the carpet was the dirtiest looking carpet I have ever seen. The room had two queen beds and the one I was going to use looked like someone had already slept on it, then I tried the other one and even though it looked better it still didn't have a clean fresh smell to it. I was too tired to go back to the front desk to ask for another room, so I only took my shoes off to get in and out of bed and used a pillow cover that sometimes I have with me. I coudn't get a good night sleep. The bathroom was very clean.
I stayed once at that hotel about two years ago and was very pleased and thought I was going to have a similar experience but this time I was highly disappointed. Not sure I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business