“Family Vacation”

Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Somerset
Eunice, Louisiana
“Family Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

Just to let you know... we had a good holiday in somerset...the hotel was great, goo people in the office, they take care of us...it made us feel like home. We have 2 children's, Dona and Jason. This like the place because it was face to bee out doors.

We work out at the fitness center, then at the pool.

Rooms where clean... He welcome you to go and enjoy the stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

My family and I went to Somerset, Ky to have fun and relax over my children's week of fall break. We stayed at the Days Inn in Somerset and when we got in the room we were astounded. This room was like nothing we have ever seen before. the room was spacious we were able to free move throughout the room without having trouble getting around. the kids LOVED it!!!
When we slept that night, we got so comfortable. we have no complaints in the rooms and the room service. I wish i can go back there many more times. The days I stayed there, it was so quiet we were not disturbed by anything. The pool is so nice. The pool is set up so the guests can relax and have fun. The internet is free and was fast. We had brought our dog there and the hotel allows pets so tommy (our dog) had a great stay too! The staff knows the city inside out, if you ask any question to the staff about the city, they know the correct answer right away. We had a great stay and the kids say they want to go back and stay there. We wont forget it!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

I recently stayed at this hotel while I was on a business trip. Every day I would come back tired and the bed felt so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of it. I also felt so energized from having this good night's rest. In the morning, the had a warm, delicious breakfast. They had fast Wi-fi that was easily accesible. The area was good and the empolyees were very friendly. When I went to check out, the desk clerk knew my name and always had a smile on his face.

I would highly suggest staying at this hotel. It is just like home and the people are very friendly.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank girl2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2010

I had a good time, because it was friendly and enjoyebal. Internet was fast. Employes where friendly.

Rooms where what i expected clean, and classic.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Ronnytheman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

This place is good because they are pets friendly. I have 2 pets. Raddy & pappy. They have a place for them to play.

The pool was clean indoor I like the arch. Looks wow to me. It was a sunny day so we enjoy out doors. Oh rooms are wonderful big.

We recommended if you love your pets.:)

• Stayed September 2010
West Union, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

This hotel was horrible! The room smelt horrible. There was dust and stains all over the carpets and bedding. The bathroom had mold on the floors. You could hear the people in the room above us showering and walking. This place was by far the worst place I have ever stayed and I have stayed my fair share of places. I would not reccommend anyone to waste their money on this place.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Somerset hotels

Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

What I like about this Hotel is their tall canopy. Rooms where big clean, every thing was clean. I was amazing that bottom of the bed it was clean, some time other hotel have garbage. I was also impress the cleanness that have. The other thing I like was indoor poor, my soon love it, so he can play longer. Me and my wife spend our romance time in the Jacuzzi. The Continental Breakfast had lost of verity. Other thing was that we where so relax that we forgot the time to check out, so the front desk person says dont worry, so we check out late. ;-). WOW!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family