“History Repeats Itself!”

Red Roof Inn Somerset
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Somerset
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not long ago we visited Red Roof Inn Somerset Ky. Then a few weeks later again. Rarely do you get the same great service twice. Well, it happened again. We were treated like royalty and the room was wonderful. If you are traveling near Somerset Ky and need a hotel.....Make this your choice,by all means. They are the most wonderful folks you'll ever meet. Martin Patel will give you the best deal possible and only the very best treatment. Not very often do you find a young man so kind and gentlemanly. I also met his grandfather.....what wonderful people.....makes you feel like family. Looking so forward to our return visit to Somerset Ky and my friend Martin. Treat yourself to the Best. Red Roof Inn, Somerset Ky. Red Roof inn needs more Martin Patel's to make them the number one hotel in the nation. Thanks Red Roof for hiring such delightful folk. See you soon Red Roof. Makes me want to stop at every one I see. I just hope there is a Martin there to greet us! Come to Nashville, my friend and we'll keep you! You better hang on to this one Red Roof. Someone will hire him away.

Room Tip: Ask for Martin!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank lexababe
Somerset702, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to our guest. We work together as a team to insure our guest will receive the same quality service for each visit. I'm glad to hear both visits were enjoyable. We hope to see you and your family the next time passing through Somerset.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Somerset

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I came here for vday with my bf and we got a room that had a jacuzzi in it. The room was big and extremely clean!! The staff was helpful as well as the front desk. I definitely recommend this hotel. It made my valentines day one of the best!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank ksmith_1333
Somerset702, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! The staff and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and our staff friendly. We strive to provide our guests with the best in quality and service at an affordable price. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof-Somerset!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I drove all night for a family emergency, arrived at 6:30am, stopped in at the Hospital for a few hours but then needed to catch a few hours of sleep. I called at 8:30 am, asked if by any chance our room was ready and if so, could we pay some kind of extra charge to check in early. Our room was ready, no extra charge, so we were catching a little sleep by 9am. It's close to the hospital and food. The room was clean and even had a fridge and microwave which we didn't expect. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Somerset702, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to provide our guests with clean, comfortable, affordable rooms.We look forward to see you in future travels

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I always preferred to stay at the Red Roof Inns because of them being Pet Friendly.It was a great experience for me and my wife. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean with fridge and microwave.Nice place at a decent cost.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Somerset702, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.The staff and I appreciate your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed with family in 2 rooms for an overnight before going on a houseboat. The staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful. The rooms must have just been renovated recently, they were very clean, new paint, no odors, nothing fancy, but a real nice bargain, and a great way to kick off our reunion.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Somerset702, Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

We are very pleased to see you had a great stay. Thank You for taking the time for writing this review. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at RRI while at a family reunion in Somerset. We just needed a quick place to sleep in lieu of a tent and were pleasantly surprised with the hotel. For a budget hotel it was exceptionally clean, well appointed and the desk clerk was super friendly. Appreciate not having to have a credit card security deposit as this expense can really add up at 50$ per hotel when travelling multiple cities. Would definitely stay again and recommend it.

Room Tip: If you need a bed to sleep in and good location with clean rooms, this budget hotel is perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Somerset702, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Somerset Red Roof. I am glad to hear that your experience was enjoyable and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Was having trouble with the safe in my room. The young lady (Gracie) at the service desk. Made it a point to call her manager at home to help me secure my valuables. All the while taking care of other customers, walk ins and phone calls. The smile never left her face! Her great customer service skills are a rare commodity! Thank you for the pleasant experience!

• Stayed: August 2012
Renee954, Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

We are happy to here, you received excellent service during stay with us.We appreciate customer feedback and I will pass along your compliments to the staff. Hope to see you in future travels.