“Frequent Flyer”
Review of Baxter's Coffee

Baxter's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Somerset
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Seriously, if I had the money and the metabolism to burn the calories, I'd visit Baxter ' s three times a day. This place trumps Starbucks, has a great atmosphere, and not only are their hot and cold drinks 5 star, their pastries abs sandwiches are unbelievable. Oh, and take home some fresh ground coffee!

There are newer reviews for Baxter's Coffee

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Love the fresh coffee and all the types you can get and the pasties are to write home about. You can get on the free Internet while relaxing.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Chai tea latte is the best tasting hot tea beverage I have ever had. The Mocha Joe coffee was amazing as always. Hang out & relax; great place to unload from your busy day.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stopped here one afternoon while on a trip in the Lake Cumberland area. Nice assortment of beverages and snacks. We played some games they had on site while we drank coffee.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I'm a local college student that may be a bit biased as I live about 5 minutes from Baxter's South, but everyone that I've talked to that tries it says it's amazing. I'm in here about 3 or 4 times a week to get my coffee fix and do some homework or write songs. The atmosphere is pretty cool and they have board games you can play (Monopoly, Chess, Stratego, etc.) if you come with some friends.The drive-thru is always pretty busy around 9 in the morning (obviously) but there are always seats inside. If you're passing through I would definitely recommend stopping by and checking it out. Take it from a local that it's the best coffee within 70 miles of here. Even if it's hot outside. They not only have great hot beverages, but their iced coffee is great as well. My personal favorites are the Mocha Joe (hot) and Mocha Blitz (cold), and they're pastries are a great compliment to the coffee. Hot donuts from the local bakery, Amon's Sugar Shack, are brought in every morning, and Baxter's themselves make some great muffins, scones, etc. fresh every morning. In fact, I'm sitting in Baxter's right now drinking my Mocha Joe and writing this review when I should be doing homework! All in all, it's a great place for a casual first date, just hanging out, getting some work done, relaxing, reading, grabbing a snack, or writing reviews haha

Been to Baxter's Coffee? Share your experiences!